2020 Presidential Race

I have a slightly different take.

I believe the mail-in voting scheme was planned and carried out to perfection, enabling the Dems to pull off a major heist.

But left the Senate in limbo and gave up House seats.

Makes sense.

Through today the new Trump defense pac raised $170 million from begging for legal defense monies since Nov 3.

Remember that Trump amended his initial formation statements. He was going to divert 65% of that money to himself for his own purposes. But he has since increased it to
75%

That’s $127 million for Trump. I’m sure each and every Trump fan on this forum has ponied up their hard earned money

Gotta hand it to Dotard. He continues to dupe you and manipulate you. Moreover, he has taken Grifting to a new level of profitability

Unfortunately to put your money in his pocket many of his cult followers have taken his, Sydney’s, Rudy’s and Joe de Genova’s outright lies so seriously the lives of election workers and their families are being threatened

How pathetic, dangerous and un-American are syncophantic Republicans?

Last edited:
Yes I would be completely against it if there is no evidence of fraud. There is lots of evidence of fraud

You should be on the Trump legal team. They tell you there is fraud. But they don’t tell the judges in this 38 lawsuits. Why? There is none. Trump the grifter is stiffing you the supporter to the tune of $170 million through today

There's that pesky constitutional issue about government being required to listen when people have a grievance. It doesn't spell out the cops - prosecutor - court connection; or that one of them gets to opt out and shut it all down.
Good thing conspiracy theorists without concrete evidence typically don’t gain legitimacy in our system. Even a president.

Trump said Andrew Jackson was his hero, but apparently the Tennessee politician Trump resembles most is Ray Blanton.

Hmmm... suddenly all those counting on a pardon, might be squirming a bit. Not to mention Cheeto in Chief might be sweating a little too..

Hard to imagine why he's so desperate to stay in office.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Good thing conspiracy theorists without concrete evidence typically don’t gain legitimacy in our system. Even a president.
Nancy Pelosi and 229 of her comrades in the House and Chuck Schumer's 47 votes in the Senate say hi in the recent impeachment! Bob Mueller's crack team says hold my beer! Brennan and Clapper, etc. say hold my beer, too.

Nancy Pelosi and 229 of her comrades in the House and Chuck Schumer's 47 votes in the Senate say hi in the recent impeachment! Bob Mueller's crack team says hold my beer! Brennan and Clapper, etc. say hold my beer, too.
So there was no evidence that Russia interfered in the election?

This is getting ridiculous. Barr has done all he can to support Trump in every way. But now that he isn't Trumpsters are tossing him under the buss. Blind loyalty is such a funny thing.

I have to admit I think he covered up the real facts about Epstein's supposed suicide to protect politicians and probably Trump. We all know we were lied to, and the fact that Trump went along with it makes me believe Trump had something to hide also.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

VN Store

Back