2020 Presidential Race

Why not have both? 🤷‍♂️ Just keep the ballot printer going brrrrrrr pretty soon y’all should have him down to under 10% of the “popular vote” with a voter turnout north of 450 million 😂

I’m worried my great great great Dixiecrat papaw won’t like where the Democratic Party is today despite his vote.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So, how is it that anyone speaking there runs any risk of going to prison for lying?

Sure I will play this dumbazz game.

Um.. because they were reading straight from their sworn affidavits?

Which in my admittedly limited understanding of the law is because a sworn affidavit is actually considered as evidence and can and is expected to be used as probable cause for an investigation or arrest...and since those are both serious matters, there is a serious consequence attached to lying in an affidavit...perjury.

Liberals can cover their eyes and ears and scream " fake news fake news" all they want....at least in MI and WI today the state legislatures ...the ones who certify the election result....got to listen to HUNDREDS of sworn testimonies of fraud.

If they choose to certify a result without seriously investigating every single fraud complaint they should be thrown out on their azzes that very day. By a mob of adults who demand truth not this bullsheit.

Also, the governor of GA signed a compromise ( with STACEY FREKING ABRAMS hahaha) and changed the LAW regarding mail in ballots and signature verification procedures. As soon as this gets appealed from the GA circuit Court up to the Supreme Court....prepare for all that to be struck down. Guess they will have to have another election in person? I don't know...but the US constitution clearly states that only a state legislature can change any law pertaining to a federal election....yall know the SC will strike that sheit down right? Even Roberts and a couple Libs will vote to strike that BS down... because it is THAT obvious that they broke the law to make it easier for Dems to file fraudulent mail in votes...

Sure I will play this dumbazz game.

Um.. because they were reading straight from their sworn affidavits?

Which in my admittedly limited understanding of the law is because a sworn affidavit is actually considered as evidence and can and is expected to be used as probable cause for an investigation or arrest...and since those are both serious matters, there is a serious consequence attached to lying in an affidavit...perjury.

Liberals can cover their eyes and ears and scream " fake news fake news" all they want....at least in MI and WI today the state legislatures ...the ones who certify the election result....got to listen to HUNDREDS of sworn testimonies of fraud.

If they choose to certify a result without seriously investigating every single fraud complaint they should be thrown out on their azzes that very day. By a mob of adults who demand truth not this bullsheit.

Also, the governor of GA signed a compromise ( with STACEY FREKING ABRAMS hahaha) and changed the LAW regarding mail in ballots and signature verification procedures. As soon as this gets appealed from the GA circuit Court up to the Supreme Court....prepare for all that to be struck down. Guess they will have to have another election in person? I don't know...but the US constitution clearly states that only a state legislature can change any law pertaining to a federal election....yall know the SC will strike that sheit down right? Even Roberts and a couple Libs will vote to strike that BS down... because it is THAT obvious that they broke the law to make it easier for Dems to file fraudulent mail in votes...

Nobody seemed to be able to answer the question of "were they sworn in?" But you suggest that they were.

Next question, then.. what crimes were being accused?

Name your top ever how many, if you like, as I have only seen tweets.

Nobody seemed to be able to answer the question of "were they sworn in?" But you suggest that they were.

Next question, then.. what crimes were being accused?

Name your top ever how many, if you like, as I have only seen tweets.
I answered about 5 or 6 posts back.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back