2020 Presidential Race

If the Dems nominate Bernie and the economy stays strong...I think it could be a landslide in the electoral count
20200206_104947.jpg20200206_083926.jpg

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and will probably vote for him this year. I’ve never liked Trump. I do appreciate that the economy is humming along and I like how he gives the middle finger to the media and the democrats. That’s not enough to get me to vote for him. Stop the trade protectionism. Stop the silliness on the border. End our involvement in Afghanistan.
Same here.

Gary Johnson last time and likely will this time also. Same reasons. And I'm considering adding a personal policy of not voting for an incumbent that happily continues deficit spending.

Same here.

Gary Johnson last time and likely will this time also. Same reasons. And I'm considering adding a personal policy of not voting for an incumbent that happily continues deficit spending.

Is Johnson running? (I voted him 2012 and 2016).

I'll wait to see who the L candidate is but they probably will get my vote. My write fall back is always Mitch Daniels

File this under Ill believe it when I see it...Obama may do something behind the scenes but I way he throws his support behind someone until they get the nom

I'm thinking about donating to AOC..we need to keep her around

My progeny are screwed if this is what they have to look forward to. On the other hand they may be dumber than her and not understand that she's stupid. We're not raising the worlds best anymore, just the richest and most spoiled.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back