2020 Presidential Race

I already know I'm not voting for Trump, he has already shown me who he is.

As a voter, I felt the need to fact check, as everyone here should do.
We also know why you aren’t voting for President Trump
He wasn’t joking at all, he can’t handle tough questions. He’s lost it right before our eyes

Cool story. You think a twenty + knows who John Wayne is or got the joke? Joe is such a clown.

I’m probably one of the biggest John Wayne fans on here , I didn’t make the connection . I don’t believe it’s in any John Wayne movie I’ve ever seen . I absolutely could be wrong though .

Yeah that was a new one on me as well.

He could be taking different lines from different movies , and putting them together. I don’t believe we will find one of JWs movies that has that phrase in it . Again I could be wrong ... but I don’t believe I am .

Pretty good.

My threshold issue with Bloomberg is his age, but circumstances may dictate me being less picky.

Yeah , Joes gonna be upset when he finds out his brother was quoting Tyrone powers to him all that time , and not the Duke . Lol
Tyrone Power's movie was "Pony Soldier" made in 1952, but no one could find that line in it either.

Pretty good.

My threshold issue with Bloomberg is his age, but circumstances may dictate me being less picky.

Oh the hypocrisy and double standards never stop . Old , rich , white , multibillion , buying his way onto the ticket and the DNC changing the rules just for him , while their leading candidates talk about how bad billionaires are and how the lack of diversity is bad .

Oh the hypocrisy and double standards never stop . Old , rich , white , multibillion , buying his way onto the ticket and the DNC changing the rules just for him , while their leading candidates talk about how bad billionaires are and how the lack of diversity is bad .

It is remarkable.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and 37L1
Bloomberg is no dummy.

His strategy is sound and he has the resources. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he does end up being the nominee. The Bernie Bros will be having a fit if that does happen though.

Bloomberg is no dummy.

His strategy is sound and he has the resources. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he does end up being the nominee. The Bernie Bros will be having a fit if that does happen though.

The only way he can though is with a contested convention is that correct ?

VN Store

Back