2020 Presidential Race

It's at least ironic. The party of diversity, and there's no person of color in their top 4 or 5 candidates.
But there are two women and a gay man. Comparatively, still the party of diversity. When was the last time one of the top 3 or 4 candidates in the republican primary was anything other than a white male? Oh yea, never.

But there are two women and a gay man. Comparatively, still the party of diversity. When was the last time one of the top 3 or 4 candidates in the republican primary was anything other than a white male? Oh yea, never.
We can both be right.

Bloomberg gave money to the DNC to have them change the rule? I'm not able to find that anywhere.
Bloomberg was not allowed to participate in the first Democratic debates because he is self-funding his campaign and did not meet the DNC's requirement that candidates raise money from a certain number of contributors.

Under the rules rolled out last week, Democrats can meet either a delegates threshold or polling threshold to qualify for the Feb. 19 debate in Las Vegas. That could open the possibility for Bloomberg, who has risen in recent national polls, to appear in the event.

From the way it looks to me, it's a pretty good change. Bloomberg is the first to fund his own campaign. Should he be kept out of debates because he is not fundraising? Seems silly. I've heard complaints about political fundraising for decades.

I would rather see rules changed that open up the process than close off the process......which was the repub. strategy.

Nice wording . Now google DNC changes the rules for Bloomberg and show us what articles come up and which current candidates are complaining about it . Even your boy Bernie is complaining about what they did , gee I wonder why he would complain about it ?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You're right.
Sort of.....it is a little ironic, but nothing like what the right is trying to twist it into.
Being a white male myself, I'm happy that diversity still leaves room for me.
But haven't several of the regular talking heads on the left-leaning cable outlets bemoaned the lack of color in recent debates?

So "the right" is not alone in pointing this out.

Nice wording . Now google DNC changes the rules for Bloomberg and show us what articles come up and which current candidates are complaining about it . Even your boy Bernie is complaining about what they did , gee I wonder why he would complain about it ?
I'm not pulling for Bernie.
What I posted was from the first article I looked at.
The ones who are upset would rather not have the competition. Understandable.
I like the competition at this point. I wish the repubs hadn't refused any and all challengers to Trump.

But haven't several of the regular talking heads on the left-leaning cable outlets bemoaned the lack of color in recent debates?

So "the right" is not alone in pointing this out.
I'm not sure. Probably. I don't watch much of the talking heads. But the left-leaning cable outlets will not shy away from criticizing the DNC or the process in general.

He doesn't meet the minimum polling or the unique donor qualifications..but hey he gave the DNC some money so let the billionaire on the stage
Sanders blasts DNC rules that could allow Bloomberg to debate

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I like the competition at this point. I wish the repubs hadn't refused any and all challengers to Trump.
"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

I wish the DNC wouldn’t have sold out to a billionaire. 🤷‍♂️

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
More specific please.
I could be that slow and still be twice as fast as you.

I could be that slow and still be twice as fast as you.

iu

VN Store

Back