2020 U.S. Senate Races

the two senators have positioned themselves as donald loyalists. They are attached to him, despite what some may think. Yes this is about the senate. American can not have Mitch McConnell hinder things for another 4 years.

The Democrats will lose both seats by 3-5 points. If they couldn't win both elections during a presidential year, they aren't going to win them in a Republican leaning state during a special election. Turnout will be lower and a lower turnout will only benefit conservative candidates because older voters tend to show up for special elections or off year elections as opposed to younger, more liberal voters. Jon Ossoff lost by nearly 75k votes with record turnout out of Atlanta, even if you remove the Liberal candidate from the ballot and he got every single vote from the Liberal party candidate then it would be a 25k vote race. Unfortunately, most of the voters who voted for the Liberal candidate were more than likely unhappy Republicans not liberal Democrats. A liberal Democrat would not waste their vote in such an important election for their party in a competitive state.

"The shocking level of gun violence in America today makes plain the need for gun safety reforms, which will not preclude any responsible and qualified American from owning firearms for home defense, hunting, marksmanship, collection, or recreation."

We have that now so what's he trying to do if elected?

He didn't say semi auto rifles. That's sort of a key point that is being intentionally misrepresented by gun nuts.
Maybe it's you lacking some understanding on how to read a quote.
Can we review my intentional misrepresentation and lack of understanding again? That was fun

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Not so fast.....new voters are being registered between now and December 7th. The run off will be close, but Warnock and Ossoff will win.
Yep... there are going to be relatives who mysteriously move to GA in the next week or two in an attempt to get new voters on the list and it’s a complete joke. If you weren’t registered by November 3rd, no way you should be allowed to vote in the runoff.

I think Perdue wins and I was more bullish on Warnock until his anti-cop comments went public.

Can we review my intentional misrepresentation and lack of understanding again? That was fun
No need. It's one of those rarest of instances where you were right and I was wrong.

I can certainly see where that would be fun for you, sort of like UT beating Bama.

Can you define the differences in a semi auto rifle and an assault weapon please.
Assault weapons look scarier and hold a greater appeal to morons.
Or maybe it will boil down to that x rounds in y seconds.
Just for the fun of it, let's call it more than 8 rounds in 2.5 seconds.

Now back to the senate race.

There is a certain group of morons obsessed with "assault weapons." It's not the people that own them though.

If I was as clueless on a subject as you are with firearms I would avoid it like the plague. Strange that you seem to crave the embarrassment

How fast does your index finger flex?

This man right here would blow up all his theories on what and which firearms should be safe for the public to own ...

Edit : I wouldnt want him shooting at me with a nerf gun . I saw him freehand a 9mm pistol at a ballon a 1,000 yards out .

Reactions: hog88

4lz7m4.jpg

Reactions: GSD82
This man right here would blow up all his theories on what and which firearms should be safe for the public to own ...

Edit : I wouldnt want him shooting at me with a nerf gun . I saw him freehand a 9mm pistol at a ballon a 1,000 yards out .

I said 8 for a reason.
you guys are so easy.

I said 8 for a reason.
you guys are so easy.

The number doesnt matter . That man I posted a video of can put 6 , 10 or 17 down range and on target faster than anyone in the country and his daughter is the same way ... Practice Practice Practice . It’s not the number in the magazine , it’s the person holding the firearm . More laws mean nothing to the criminals ,and everything to the law abiding people .

I said 8 for a reason.
you guys are so easy.

Well, that takes a 1911 out of the mix along with the scary M1 Garand Obama was convinced gangs were going to use.

Good job on banning the two weapons that helped defeat the Nazis, the Japanese and the communists in two different theaters. Along with keeping Western Europe safe after the war.

What will we ever do with such X and Y logic...

Reactions: StarRaider
Well, that takes a 1911 out of the mix along with the scary M1 Garand Obama was convinced gangs were going to use.

Good job on banning the two weapons that helped defeat the Nazis, the Japanese and the communists in two different theaters. Along with keeping Western Europe safe after the war.

What will we ever do with such X and Y logic...

My Ruger SR-22 pistol can do it if it doesn't jam

Reactions: StarRaider
I like you better when you're honest.
I realized I had to change my approach in order to get any enjoyment out of a 2a debate. No one's mind will be changed even the slightest - on either side. It's best we just try to laugh at each other. I know you guys give me plenty at which to laugh.

I realized I had to change my approach in order to get any enjoyment out of a 2a debate. No one's mind will be changed even the slightest - on either side. It's best we just try to laugh at each other. I know you guys give me plenty at which to laugh.

You should just try to be more reasonable and rational and you might change some minds . My mind is wide open whenever you want to start talking about taxes , IDs, 8 hour knowledge classes and background checks , and issued permits that expire or can be taken away for voting . 😊

VN Store

Back