2020 U.S. Senate Races

Sounds like you support the Constitution, except ,of course, for the parts you disagree with.
Maybe it's just that we interpret parts of it differently, as do Supreme Court Justices from the very beginning.

How is it infringing on your right to keep and bear arms?

How is a picture ID infringing on your right to vote?

In particular I can't bear an arm that doesn't work or doesn't have ammo. If I'm a long distance from a gun store and need uncommon parts or calibers of ammo then this rule certainly infringes my right.

Further, the Constitution requires laws to do as little to infringe as possible. Hard to see how the public good of restricting parts/ammo sale passes muster on this standard.

Not really. You're falling into one right now...
You only think I am. It's really just drawing you closer to my trap. Once you think I'm trapped will be the sign that you are in reality the one being trapped. Trapping one without their knowing they've been trapped is the best trapping of all.

In particular I can't bear an arm that doesn't work or doesn't have ammo. If I'm a long distance from a gun store and need uncommon parts or calibers of ammo then this rule certainly infringes my right.

Further, the Constitution requires laws to do as little to infringe as possible. Hard to see how the public good of restricting parts/ammo sale passes muster on this standard.

How hard is it to melt the lead for the musket balls that the Constitution obviously was talking about?

I mean, until they restrict lead because it's dangerous to the environment and stuff.

You only think I am. It's really just drawing you closer to my trap. Once you think I'm trapped will be the sign that you are in reality the one being trapped. Trapping one without their knowing they've been trapped is the best trapping of all.

Don't confuse yourself, luther. Those children need a crossing guard that's on his game.

You basically argued against yourself in the same post. You argued that restrictions on an individual's constitutional right to vote are okay, but no restrictions, no matter how minimal or reasonable, should be placed on someone's 2A "right" to bear arms. One of many right-wing inconsistencies.

You basically argued against yourself in the same post. You argued that restrictions on an individual's constitutional right to vote are okay, but no restrictions, no matter how minimal or reasonable, should be placed on someone's 2A "right" to bear arms. One of many right-wing inconsistencies.

How do you feel about picture ID requirements to vote? How about saying mail voting isn't allowed since we are talking about mail access to ammo and parts not being allowed?

BTW, there are already plenty of restrictions on 2A

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back