2020 U.S. Senate Races

man....you would be right at home in Afghanistan....although they may be too liberal for you, they allow abortions to save a woman's life. Can't be treating women folks like their life matters.

Seriously? You're comparing obgyn treatment in Afghanistan to america. Do you even have a clue? Normally when people debate, they normally to give their initial argument that doesnt immediately go to crazy town.

You're honestly arguing for the murder of babies by using Afghanistan as an example? Can't even debate such stupidity. Just be proud that you support the murder of babies, dont try to justify it.

Government red tape, government programs that have taught them not to apply themselves, government choosing winners and losers amongst insurance carriers.

Exactly right, it is the gov who has killed competition. Prex coverage is not insurance it is welfare.

Yes. Let them fend for themselves and figure out how to navigate the system they helped create.

Agree 100%. There should be no pension or lifetime benefits for serving in congress, hell if being elected to the house or senate will be the highest paid job you ever had you aren't qualified for the job.

Reactions: volfanhill
Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Linda Sarsour Join CAIR to Support Warnock’s Georgia Runoff Campaign

Rashida-Tlaib-Ilhan-Omar-640x480.jpg

Far-left Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and radical anti-Israel activist Linda Sarsour — all Muslim activists —spoke at an event on Sunday in Georgia held by the controversial Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Georgia Muslim Voter Project in support of Democrat Senate candidate Raphael Warnock.

“You, the Muslim community in Georgia, by yourselves, can literally swing this entire election and send two Democrats to the U.S. Senate, which makes [Vice President-elect] Kamala Harris the deciding voter,” said Sansour, who was a founder of the anti-President Donald Trump Women’s March and an open supporter of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement targeting Israel.

Tlaib, Omar, Sarsour Join CAIR to Support Warnock in Georgia Runoff

Alveda King: Raphael Warnock ‘Adept’ at ‘Playing the Race Card’

Rev.-Raphael-Warnock-speaks-at-Ebenezer-Baptist-Church-in-Atlanta-640x480.png

Evangelist Alveda King is outraged at comments by Georgia Democrat Senate candidate Raphael Warnock that she says appear intent on stoking anger and resentment.

The director of Civil Rights for the Unborn for Priests for Life, King appeared last week on Fox and Friends First, where she said Warnock will “misuse the Bible to defend indefensible positions” on abortion and other prominent issues.

“He cares nothing about … our babies in the womb,” the evangelist added. “I wish Rev. Warnock would read the Bible for real.”

She said Warnock and Jon Ossoff – both Democrats running in the Georgia U.S. Senate runoff – “are adept at teaching fear, anger, stirring up bitterness. It’s called playing the race card.”

Alveda King: Raphael Warnock ‘Adept’ at ‘Playing the Race Card’

Democrats Relying on Results of Mass Immigration to Flip Georgia Blue

GettyImages-1289939353-640x480.jpg

Democrats in Georgia are relying on the results of decades of mass immigration to the United States to help flip the state blue for Democrat Senate candidates Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock in the upcoming runoff election.

Democrat activists, according to Politico, are closely targeting Georgia’s most booming demographic: Asian Americans. The group has increased their share of the state’s population, mostly due to the annual admission of about 1.2 million legal immigrants a year, by nearly 105 percent since the year 2000 and more than 290 percent since 1990, according to Census Bureau data.

Politico reports:

Democrats Relying on Results of Mass Immigration to Flip Georgia Blue

GettyImages-1289939353-640x480.jpg

Democrats in Georgia are relying on the results of decades of mass immigration to the United States to help flip the state blue for Democrat Senate candidates Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock in the upcoming runoff election.

Democrat activists, according to Politico, are closely targeting Georgia’s most booming demographic: Asian Americans. The group has increased their share of the state’s population, mostly due to the annual admission of about 1.2 million legal immigrants a year, by nearly 105 percent since the year 2000 and more than 290 percent since 1990, according to Census Bureau data.

Politico reports:
where do you think all the caravans go???? Georgia of course. We have free housing.....free Obama phones.....and free championship gear for the Falcons, Braves, and Bulldogs.

View attachment 329510
Just dropped off 50 of these bad boys in the drop boxes around Gwinnett County....#stufftheboxes
Congrats on your vote

“This man’s running for United States Senate, and all he cares about right now is his reputation,” Ndoye told the officer. “I’ve been trying to be very quiet about the way that he is for the sake of my kids and his reputation. I’ve tried to keep the way that he acts under wraps for a long time, and today he crossed the line. So that is what is going on here. And he’s a great actor. He is phenomenal at putting on a really good show.”

yep, thats why I said they played it perfectly -- whoever put that foreign aid garbage in there should be run out of the US
It should be the prime example to American of how truly terrible both parties are. Both sides shoving useless pork into what's supposed to be an emergency measure for Americans. I am for zero .gov checks. But if you are going to do them then the bill should have zero funding for anything unrelated.

It should be the prime example to American of how truly terrible both parties are. Both sides shoving useless pork into what's supposed to be an emergency measure for Americans. I am for zero .gov checks. But if you are going to do them then the bill should have zero funding for anything unrelated.
exactly how I feel -

Preach

VN Store

Back