2020 U.S. Senate Races

GOP takes both
That’s the way it ought to go unless there’s a major disparity in turnout. In the general election, Perdue won by 88k and Republican candidates for 48k more than Democrats in the special election for the Loeffler seat.

Trump Bizarrely Declares the Georgia Runoff ‘Illegal and Invalid’

"President Trump is trying to convince his followers that the Senate special election in Georgia is “both illegal and invalid” because of a bizarre election conspiracy theory, a move that could spell trouble for the two Republicans hoping to win re-election on Jan. 5. In a series of tweets late Friday, Trump falsely claimed that state legislatures were “not in any way responsible for the massive changes made to the voting process” and that the special elections for Georgia’s two Senate seats are therefore invalid. Republicans have expressed concern that Trump’s constant attacks on Georgia’s Republican governor and secretary of state, voter fraud conspiracy theories, and feuds with congressional Republicans will depress turnout among conservative voters in a special election which could determine control of the senate."

Once again, the life of Donnie is stranger than fiction. The Democratic party says THANK YOU!

Certainly possible but certainly not a foregone conclusion.
McConnell’s fecklessness will likely cost the GOP the Senate, but Pelosi and her cat fights with “the squad” and Biden being an all around dumbass will flip the House to a GOP majority that can overturn vetoes. It’ll still be divided government, which is the best any of us with a brain can hope for.

As I've said before, the Loeffler/Warnock race is a free for all. But if Perdue gets beaten in a runoff after winning by 88,000 votes or nearly 2% in the general election . . . I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm sorry, something is up.

This.

VN Store

Back