2020 U.S. Senate Races

Voted in the GA special election today. Line was about 80% as long as when I voted early in the General.

Perdue and did not vote in the Warnock vs Loeffler race. Can't stand either of them.
Gave you a like for sharing. I don't know enough about any of the 4 to have an opinion. One of my friends in Atlanta said that at least 3 of the 4 were crooks and a couple were crazy. I didn't ask which ones were which. I don't think he was going to vote.

Speaking of Warnock vs Loefler, Warbock is now running an ad to discredit Loeflers attacks on Warnock.

They are showing a video of Loefler speaking at Warnocks church. Why would she speak at his church if she believed her attacks on him.

By the same measure would Warnock believe his attacks on her if he invited her to his church?

This is why I keep saying the two parties are EXACTLY the same.

New record yesterday... I received 10 campaign flyers in the mail yesterday from all 4 candidates and various PACs.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
New record yesterday... I received 10 campaign flyers in the mail yesterday from all 4 candidates and various PACs.

Funny thing. I was dropping off some stuff at the recycle center next to the office when this truck pulls in and drops a dozen decent sized boxes of Biden/Harris materials in. Looked to be election signs and mailers.

I mean, at least they are recycling.

I find it odd that Georgia goes to the expense of another election in the event no candidate gets over 50%. That's dumb.
Been that way for 50+ years. It was instituted as a way to ensure that a candidate from a minority party wouldn't get elected without a plurality when the majority party couldn't get its act together and consolidate behind one candidate. As with a lot of things created 50 years ago, there was an obvious ulterior motive.

Haven’t lived in GA for 20 years now. I’d have to vote for both R’s if for nothing else to ensure some balance of power in the federal govt. Horrible choices overall, however. Perdue may be the only one I can tolerate.

I find it odd that Georgia goes to the expense of another election in the event no candidate gets over 50%. That's dumb.

Hundreds of millions to saturate our media. Like there are some undecided at this point.

Haven’t lived in GA for 20 years now. I’d have to vote for both R’s if for nothing else to ensure some balance of power in the federal govt. Horrible choices overall, however. Perdue may be the only one I can tolerate.

I do not even like him. Like a Georgia Haslam.

Haven’t really kept up with the Senate Runoff in GA, what is everyone thinking? Will they split or will the Dems take control?

VN Store

Back