2020 U.S. Senate Races

No bagmen needed. The oustanding vote tells you all you need to know.

The "stolen election" conspiracy theory bull**** did more for the dems than any bagman could ever dream.
It's really sad some smart people have convinced themselves that Trump got screwed. Even when the judiciary laughed at them. Even when Trumps legal teams claims didn't match what they produced in court. It's amazing really.

It's really sad some smart people have convinced themselves that Trump got screwed. Even when the judiciary laughed at them. Even when Trumps legal teams claims didn't match what they produced in court. It's amazing really.
Dementia Joe could not get 30 people to show up at one of his rallies and yet we're to believe he got more votes than any Presidential candidate in history,

Sure!🤣😂👌

Are you saying there weren’t shenanigans above the norm or just that they didn’t change the outcome? Because I’m one of those absolutely claiming shenanigans. But no way it was coordinated at the top level after four years of Keystone Cops to get Trump. Those idiots couldn’t have kept it concealed look at the friggin leaks.

Trump is divisive enough to get people to work against him on their own from across the aisle. That’s all.

Are you saying there weren’t shenanigans above the norm or just that they didn’t change the outcome? Because I’m one of those absolutely claiming shenanigans. But no way it was coordinated at the top level after four years of Keystone Cops to get Trump. Those idiots couldn’t have kept it concealed look at the friggin leaks.

Trump is divisive enough to get people to work against home on their own from across the aisle. That’s all.
There are shenanigans in every election. We agree.

I’m hoping you get a nasty white claw hangover.
I can’t wait to read her obituary when the mob comes and the Biden sign out front doesn’t stop them and she has no gun to defend herself. She could have called 911 but that was defunded.

I won’t feel sad for those who fall.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back