2024 Presidential Race

Not yet. I hope we can avoid reaching the point where they become necessary.

Why would they be necessary? At what point would words become a criminal offense? Yes we already know bomb threats and such are already against the law. Would calling Caitlin Jenner a dude be something you would want to prosecute?

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Why would they be necessary? At what point would words become a criminal offense? Yes we already know bomb threats and such are already against the law. Would calling Caitlin Jenner a dude be something you would want to prosecute?
Why are bomb threats against the law? And is that an appropriate restriction on free speech?

I’ll dumb it down for you. At what point does voicing an opinion or belief break the law? We all know making threats can be against the law unless you’re promoting blm riots and violence.
How about dumbing it down by answering the questions.

Why are bomb threats against the law? And is that an appropriate restriction on free speech?

What about Kamala and her project 2025 lies? Going as far as to hire planes to flow over stadiums with claims connecting trump and project 2025.

That misinformation is fine, right?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
What about Kamala and her project 2025 lies? Going as far as to hire planes to flow over stadiums with claims connecting trump and project 2025.

That misinformation is fine, right?
Trump is 100% in on project 2025. He is straight up lying when he claims otherwise.

Reactions: ohhbother
If the “hate speech” leads to threats against a specific persons safety its already against the law. You can not threaten to harm others. Outside of that, say what you gotta say. And if what I say causes someone to be motivated to hurt someone else not my problem

VN Store

Back