2024 Presidential Race

Why are bomb threats against the law? And is that an appropriate restriction on free speech?
The law is already well defined when dealing with threatening speech and virtually no on fromeither party has any problem with that so I feel you are throwing out red herrings. The question we are facing in America right now is if the government can restrict non violent speech or opinions under the guise of either „hate speech“ or „disinformation“. And of course, such determinations would be made by the government which clearly is contrary to both the spirit and the letter of the first Amendment.
And only one party is pushing for that right now. And any serious student of history knows what hat kind of governments rely on such tactics (hint; it is NEVER the good guys).
6745E3CE-292E-4A45-BB89-DE8EF17523DC.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Trump is 100% in on project 2025. He is straight up lying when he claims otherwise.
So you will take ANY disavowal of liberal positions by Kamala (including ones she is on record previously supporting) at face value; but expect us to assume that something Trump disavows is automatically a lie?

So you will take ANY disavowal of liberal positions by Kamala (including ones she is on record previously supporting) at face value; but expect us to assume that something Trump disavows is automatically a lie?

Not only did he oppose it, he never supported it. But Luther won’t let facts get in his way

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Not only did he oppose it, he never supported it. But Luther won’t let facts get in his way
The thing people attacking Project 2025 will never acknowledge are the dozens of other policy recommendation papers put out by other think tanks; both right wing and left wing. Most of them get ignored. I guarantee you that I could find plenty of recommendations from leftist think tanks that almost any American would find absolutely abhorrent.

Reactions: Vol8188
I don't assume trumpers will, otherwise they wouldn't be trumpers to begin with.
Project 2025 was written by the staunchest of trumpers.

VN Store

Back