2024 Presidential Race

This is pathetic….can you imagine her talking with the leader of any other country or proxy?? Could she ever hold a picture up to a proxy leader and tell them to not touch one of our service member???

Her idea is strength…..

”Don’t”! “Don’t”

is this truly the leadership you want in this country??
She’s a clueless b*tch

This is pathetic….can you imagine her talking with the leader of any other country or proxy?? Could she ever hold a picture up to a proxy leader and tell them to not touch one of our service member???

Her idea is strength…..

”Don’t”! “Don’t”

is this truly the leadership you want in this country??
I thought “dont dont” was the best thing Biden has done. And they haven't. I'm not even going to argue with you Iran just Dont.

Biden “they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals".

Leftists always think they are making good points but it's never about sound policy positions.

Their nation killing movement has to be crushed at the ballot box by voters who aren't limpdik rino's.

They are like all commies thinking if they can just hold on long enough they will get to their progressive utopia. Like all evil they expect to eventually prevail.

Reactions: Zues1
I 100% believe she was given all the debate questions weeks in advance. She had prepared statements for everything. Meanwhile, she can't put together two coherent sentences when asked any question live.
You don’t think she would have known to prep for questions on immigration, abortion, foreign policy, and the economy without advanced knowledge?

Literally not one debate question was a surprise or out of nowhere. Both candidates should have had answers ready to go for all of them.

Reactions: NashVol11
Listen at how stupid these responses are when she sits down for a 1:1 interview.

Yes this is the entire interview. The anchor looks puzzled by some of her answers but he moves on.

She sounds like a high schooler. Something tells me she thinks this is a good interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: TN-POSSUM
You don’t think she would have known to prep for questions on immigration, abortion, foreign policy, and the economy without advanced knowledge?

Literally not one debate question was a surprise or out of nowhere. Both candidates should have had answers ready to go for all of them.
She never answered anything

Listen at how stupid these responses are when she sits down for a 1:1 interview.

Yes this is the entire interview. The anchor looks puzzled by some of her answers but he moves on.

She sounds like a high schooler. Something tells me she thinks this is a good interview.

I thought her mom was married to another Berkeley professor? She makes her sound like she was a single mom

VN Store

Back