2024 Presidential Race

Nope. not what I am saying. By tariffs on Chinese made iPhones it is up to Tim Cook where to make them. If he wants to continue to charge you more and more and you are stupid enough to pay it, then good for you. If his bottom line is impacted, he will move to greener pastures.
So the gov should dictate to businesses where to manufacture and source goods? How is that any more compatible with a free market?

But that one company can make certain changes to remove the tariff can’t they? It is more an incentive than a punishment.

And every other equipment manufacturer can produce overseas snd not be subject to 200%. How is that fair?

You Rs will do whatever mental gymnastics to adhere to your MAGA god at the expense of your core beliefs...

Amd every other equipment manufacturer can produce overseas snd not be subject to 200%. How is that fair?

You Rs will do whatever mental gymnastics to adhere to your MAGA god at the expense of your core beliefs...
Careful, your TDS is showing.

The existential threat to our way of life is China, not Donald Trump

How is the .gov dictating where they should do business? It is absolutely a free market. APPL can stay in China and pay tariffs, or move and not pay them.
By penalizing one choice while incentivising another. They picking winners and losers at the expense of the consumer

Exactly, why couldn't he find a legitimate example? You did. Bro, the point isn't that there is no such thing as $4 eggs. The point is he is a liar and part of the mockery is that he should be able to find examples of inflation, so why be so lazy, incompetent, and lie?

FWIW, I can get $4.89 eggs and $3.29 eggs at my Kroger, so sharing $4.89 would be deceitful for me. Wonder if you got cheaper eggs in your town?

1727187625286.png

Punitive tarrifs. Govt shouldnt be in business of determining where products are made. Let market decide that.
I have no problem with it. Don't put products together in some other country and tell me I'm getting an American made product.

These companies, CEO's, etc. are a no show when the government wants to raise minimum wage sky high or taxes. Then they pull up shop and head to Mexico.

Lets not forget about this either. 👇

Pretty strange accent for an American CEO in this recording below. DEI is better-branded racism. When they say diversity,
they really mean less white people.

Maybe they will change their name to Jaun Deere.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Exactly, why couldn't he find a legitimate example? You did. Bro, the point isn't that there is no such thing as $4 eggs. The point is he is a liar and part of the mockery is that he should be able to find examples of inflation, so why be so lazy, incompetent, and lie?

FWIW, I can get $4.89 eggs and $3.29 eggs at my Kroger, so sharing $4.89 would be deceitful for me.
🤣 🤡

How so? AAPL moves to Vietnam and the price stays the same.. potentially. The "loser" is China. You are losing sight of the real target.
You truly don't understand this? It's a penalty to do business in their country of choice. That's the govt dictating to a business which is not free market. The target may be China but it's danger close to consumers

And why is the govt getting involved in the manuf process?

Reactions: Sudden Impact
I have no problem with it. Don't put products together in some other country and tell me I'm getting an American made product.

These companies, CEO's, etc. are a no show when the government wants to raise minimum wage sky high or taxes. Then they pull up shop and head to Mexico.

Lets not forget about this either. 👇

Pretty strange accent for an American CEO in this recording below. DEI is better-branded racism. When they say diversity,
they really mean less white people.

Maybe they will change their name to Jaun Deere.

So, if Kamala put a 200% tax on all products sold at Wal Mart and not Target brcause Wal Mart wasnt woke enough, you'd be OK with that?

FWIW, I can get $4.89 eggs and $3.29 eggs at my Kroger, so sharing $4.89 would be deceitful for me. Wonder if you got cheaper eggs in your town?

View attachment 680341
A little over $2 at Aldi. Someone needing cheaper eggs can get them. Or get better eggs local for $3/dz

By penalizing one choice while incentivising another. They picking winners and losers at the expense of the consumer
How is it penalizing one source? When your government here puts demands on industry in this country, i.e regulations, epa, taxes, etc. Is it not our own government picking winners and losers?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back