2024 Presidential Race

This is why I don’t think Trump will win. I don’t trust computers
We the people on both sides should be aware of this and make sure there are penalties for vote tampering.. you shouldn’t just go to prison.. you should be underneath the prison imo… part of the problem is that people think they can just do anything now and there are no consequences…

Looking at that banner at the bottom of the CNN screen before hitting play on that video, Mark Cuban is really ramping up his rhetoric. Perhaps he should have announced he was running when the door was open for him.
He is a little too liberal for me. A whole lot better than Harris. Of course that is not saying much. A dementia patient would be better than Harris. Oh wait.

We the people on both sides should be aware of this and make sure there are penalties for vote tampering.. you shouldn’t just go to prison.. you should be underneath the prison imo… part of the problem is that people think they can just do anything now and there are no consequences…
There aren't any ramifications if you are a democrat.

Lara Trump is running the RNC and vowed to challenge states on voting related issues. I think they are making a difference. How much remains to be seen.
I would like to see a thorough pre election inspection of all of the plumbing in or near the Fulton County Georgia vote counting center “just in case” 😉

I would like to see a thorough pre election inspection of all of the plumbing in or near the Fulton County Georgia vote counting center “just in case” 😉

Georgia was the one that got in trouble for apparently not having a Republican representative in for the count as I described in Post 45,233. They did the same thing with the Democratic representative.

I think there was a lawsuit about it but not sure of the result. I haven't followed as closely as I should. This was the reason the Georgia legislature passed additional laws on the topic (the national media called them racists for it). There have been some weird stuff going on in certain areas of Georgia and Michigan in the past few elections.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I wonder why they got that idea?

Reactions: LadyVolette
If you’re saying it’s really weak to dismiss every criticism of Trump with “careful, your TDS is showing,” then I agree. Hasn’t stopped you or anybody else in the past, though.
Ah OK. Then please enlighten us with some of Kamalala's fantastic policy proposals. Or just one. If you can.

VN Store

Back