2024 Presidential Race

Democrats Are Running Out of Star Power​

You can see why Democrats were so desperate for Taylor Swift to endorse Kamala Harris: they have nothing else. While the vast majority of the entertainment industry, when not covering up for Harvey Weinstein’s sex crimes or attending P Diddy's humiliation orgies, is absolutely at home with the Democratic Party, the “star power” of the entertainment world has severely faded. Who are the “stars” anymore? No names leap to mind, which leaves the party with recycling has-beens in an attempt to appeal to an ever-dwindling slice of the public who not only cares, but also has any idea who these people are.

Scott Baio, Dean Cain and James Woods endorse this message.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
That is not at issue. Trump was in full support of it's agenda, until he saw how unpopular it was with voters - including moderate Republicans. He is still advocating for most of it's proposals .... even as he has denounced the initiative by name.
That just means that Trump is his own person and not beholden to anyone. I think that's a trait to be admired

That is not at issue. Trump was in full support of its agenda, until he saw how unpopular it was with voters - including moderate Republicans. He is still advocating for most of its proposals .... even as he has denounced the initiative by name.
A “cult” is Trump occupying your headspace for almost a decade now. The Project 2025, is the lefts new Steele Dossier or Russian Collusion.

You got him now.

Last edited:
That is not at issue. Trump was in full support of its agenda, until he saw how unpopular it was with voters - including moderate Republicans. He is still advocating for most of its proposals .... even as he has denounced the initiative by name.

Show proof. Find me anytime Trump has supported project 2025

"The heavy implication there is that any of the Republicans on the list were taking great risks. In reality, there is a lot of money in being a Republican who publicly bashes Trump. "

Dear Liz,

They are going to drop you after Trump is done in politics. They don't love you. You are a tool.

She knows that, her political career is pretty much over and has been over for some time. She is just trying to make $$$ off her name. This happens to a lot of politicians (Sarah Palin also comes to mind).

Reactions: rekinhavoc
That just means that Trump is his own person and not beholden to anyone. I think that's a trait to be admired
And that is one reason they hate him among others. They (press and Marxists) have no control over him at all. So the objective is to control the voters and the votes. They are doing a good job of it.

Elitist dark money flowing into the campaign of the communist democrat ticket. With the corrupt media in her pocket and the war chest of dark money you have to ask why is this race even close?

Hate to say it. It is not close. The marxists are counting the votes. We know how that ends. I expect Trump will be in jail this time next year or he will have left the country. Sound familiar. And the marxists and those with TDS will think that is wonderful.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Is it people who meet requirements for citizenship? And is it faster because more people are applying? If so, what’s the problem? Scared?

Government + Speed+ Accuracy= LOL!!!

I'm all about getting people on the roles so that they can have a say in how their taxes are wasted, but not at the expense of doing it correctly.

VN Store

Back