2024 Presidential Race

I see a lot of libs on X defending the restaurant saying they shouldn’t allow in „racists“ like Vance. I am literally scratching my head figuring out ANYTHING Vance (who is married to a lady from an Indian Family) has said or done that could even be REMOTELY considered racist? 🤷‍♂️
White male Republican. It’s a default stance by the left when all else fails.

Biden and Kamala are showing their true colors by determining the amount of federal relief from Helene due to politics. Biden has only declared MAJOR emergencies to FL and the two swing states of NC and GA. SC and TN have only emergency declarations, which is a much lower form of support....

This is absolute BS just like when Gov. Lee shafted Shelby Co. after March 2023 tornado outbreak...

Too bad the Constitution gives states the power to regulate the time and manner of elections.
People keep forgetting that we are the United STATES. The States are their own entities, not merely jurisdictional subdivisions of the Federal Government.
People keep forgetting? You mean the Maxist Democratic Party of Biden/Harris has forgotten.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
Biden and Kamala are showing their true colors by determining the amount of federal relief from Helene due to politics. Biden has only declared MAJOR emergencies to FL and the two swing states of NC and GA. SC and TN have only emergency declarations, which is a much lower form of support....

This is absolute BS just like when Gov. Lee shafted Shelby Co. after March 2023 tornado outbreak...
I’m all for federal aid to the disaster counties as long as it doesn’t take any money away from Ukraine.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Trump has got to be running a more moronic campaign than I can remember seeing in a long time. Just saw another Trump commercial which was stupidly about funding sex change operations for federal prisoners. I cannot remember the last time I saw a Trump commercial attacking the economy.

“It’s the economy, stupid” - Jim Carville who got slick Willy elected.

I’m all for federal aid to the disaster counties as long as it doesn’t take any money away from Ukraine.

So your position essentially is that Ukraine should be a bigger priority for the federal government than helping its own citizens who have been severely impacted by a natural disaster? Correct? If so, care to elaborate on why you believe that?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So your position essentially is that Ukraine should be a bigger priority for the federal government than helping its own citizens who have been severely impacted by a natural disaster? Correct? If so, care to elaborate on why you believe that?
Because our leaders tell us it’s more important. They’re not going to get re-elected by lying to us. You can’t fool the American people.

So every other quarter he was there. Looks appropriate as he was also fighting the dems in DC for their support as well.
5 times. You blame it on the Dems, but it is DJT. Read Article below. You have been tricked again. Sad that you use this as an excuse. I guess you can explain the other problems he had with the Wall completion and Mexico paying for it. Explain why what was newly built was so breachable. Smoke and Mirrors. He claims 500 miles ok. Read the article below. Some of that was upgrades to existing boarder walls.

Read below:

VN Store

Back