2024 Presidential Race

Part of being a successful restaurant is being able to handle planned/unplanned chaos without missing a beat. Walk-ins, large parties, big rush at once etc. Especially to the one who’s paying the bill for the patrons already seated.
The most disconcerting thing I am seeing this morning is videos where people who were there say the manager was on the phone with corporate which would seem to indicate that, initially at least, it was a corporate approved decision to deny Vance entry.

Well, for one thing .... Biden's first year in office also included dealing with the pandemic, but putting COVID aside for a moment ....

What is Trump's excuse for this?

I think we can all agree that Biden doesn't know how a calculator works and Trump tells his calculator it's rigged

Did he cry and look out of place doing it?
I love that EL and the rest still throw around The term „Republican“ like it means something.
A lot of us figured out long ago that it is no longer dimocrat vs Republican; it is „the Club“ vs everyone else. The dimocrat party is 100% owned by the Club and the Republicans are about 70% owned by the Club. Trump is NOT in the Club which is why dimocrats and some „Republicans“ hate him so vehemently

"Vance ended up shaking hands outside in parking lot."

Sounds super toxic!
I see a lot of libs on X defending the restaurant saying they shouldn’t allow in „racists“ like Vance. I am literally scratching my head figuring out ANYTHING Vance (who is married to a lady from an Indian Family) has said or done that could even be REMOTELY considered racist? 🤷‍♂️

No need to address it, J6 briefs will address it if it is significant. Once it starts leaking out there will be clarity. Time will tell.
There's not time for all of that. Republicans need to take to the Sunday shows, run commercials and do an all out PR blitz to get this word out there before the election. The people have been lied to by the MSM. They need to know the truth before they cast their vote

There's not time for all of that. Republicans need to take to the Sunday shows, run commercials and do an all out PR blitz to get this word out there before the election. The people have been lied to by the MSM. They need to know the truth before they cast their vote
Funny. Republicans need to lie to counter the Democrat's lie. Makes perfect sense. Aren't you tired of Cat stories and flip flops on policy. Unbelievable. Try sticking your head in the sand, because it works.

The people have been lied to for years by both parties. The people just need to verify the lies by doing some clear analysis by taking in .

In some cases, Republicans are countering their own lies and when you have a VP candidate stating that he created a storyline for awareness, it is obvious that it was a lie and admission. You want that person in line to be the POTUS.

In the above case, I think you are pinning something on MSM that could be until Vance admitted it was a created story used by Trump in a Presidential Debate. Not the kind of overreaction we need in office. All because he saw it on TV and believed it to be true. You want to put this guy in charge of the US. No thanks.

Verify what you hear and read on social media. Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear. Wise thing to do in this day and age. Works both ways for Democrats and Republicans.

I see a lot of libs on X defending the restaurant saying they shouldn’t allow in „racists“ like Vance. I am literally scratching my head figuring out ANYTHING Vance (who is married to a lady from an Indian Family) has said or done that could even be REMOTELY considered racist? 🤷‍♂️
Guilt by association

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back