2024 Presidential Race

Is what is funded by tax payers? Are you trying to justify that stupid ass federal prison sex change commercial? It’s background noise. Its inconsequential. Stick to the major points that the voting public have been polled and said they give the nod to Trump on. The economy and border security. For Trump’s campaign to waste money and effort on such an inconsequential item this late in the game is gross campaign management incompetence
I think he was being sarcastic.

Sorry, but the facts show that inflation was under control during the Trump administration. Many, many, Americans are wishing that was the case with the current communist/democrat group. I have included the data again for your assistance.

View attachment 682081
For about the 10th damn time now ..... inflationary measures do not take immediate effect. How many times will that need to be said?

Last edited:
Cutting taxes has nothing to do with inflation.
You are such a dumb a$$.

Tax cuts don't pay for themselves.
What the everloving hell do you mean 'pay for themselves'? The government is TAKING your money. You aren't PAYING for Jack ****. You act like the government is entitled to what you earn. I am happy that you want to work for the government, but the .gov can KMA. They have taken a helluva lot of money from me.

You are such a dumb a$$.

So it all comes down to spending.

VN Store

Back