2024 Presidential Race

As word continues to get out highlighting how Biden/Harris handled Helene, she is done. We ae no where near the body count that is forthcoming. While Kamala continues to back the illegal immigrants AND continues to send money to Ukraine while our American citizens suffer, Americans from Maine to San Diego will come to their senses.

This election is over.

I think the panic from the left underscores how they think they are almost finished.

Reactions: Buddy’s Bandit
The ones already voting for him. If he (Trump) was then gone I see little if any drop off from them to back Vance and with no more "anybody but Trump" to sell to any undecideds that could at the very least quell some Kamala/Waltz voting and potentially increase the Republican vote outright.
You realize if it wasn't Trump, whomever the republican nominee would be the next, threat to democracy, the next Hitler? All the while the dems are outspoken about how they want to limit the 1st amendment to their versions of free speech.

You realize if it wasn't Trump, whomever the republican nominee would be the next, threat to democracy, the next Hitler? All the while the dems are outspoken about how they want to limit the 1st amendment to their versions of free speech.
Oh there's no doubt any R running would be cast in as bad a light as the D's could manage. I just posited "Orange Man bad" seems enough for many whereas for someone else it would be a harder sell.

Or maybe he just sucks and is terrible and that's why no one wants to work with him and why they are now endorsing his opponent

What percentage of the electorate are they? And, does that minuscule percentage of the electorate move the needle? Does it influence some voters on the fence that people who worked for Trump are saying they now will not? Maybe, but that’s probably a very small number also. The total s***show that has been created in this country the last three years by the current admin is probably a bigger driver among undecideds as far as how they will vote.

Reactions: Buddy’s Bandit
Sorry guys, I know as much as you want to believe America is an utter hellhole collapsing into the abyss under Biden/Harris, it's not.

Wait a month. They'll come out with a revised addition that's much worst. These pathetic lying liberals always do. It's beyond any of them to tell the truth.

Sorry guys, I know as much as you want to believe America is an utter hellhole collapsing into the abyss under Biden/Harris, it's not.

31,000 additional government jobs, a loss of 7,000 manufacturing jobs are included in that number. Look at it another way, we have 7000 fewer taxpayers, and 31,000 MORE tax leeches.

Wait a month. They'll come out with a revised addition that's much worst. These pathetic lying liberals always do. It's beyond any of them to tell the truth.
Any person that takes these monthly reports seriously is actually stupid, especially in light of the million-jobs large downward revision for last year and the very public downward revisions every month.

"The gay/trans/migrant/commie apocalypse will arrive any month now. You just wait!" Wash and repeat at the start of each month. You goobers are so predictable.

"The gay/trans/migrant/commie apocalypse will arrive any month now. You just wait!" Wash and repeat at the start of each month. You goobers are so predictable.

Its the slow boiling of the frog.... the goal is normalization of behavior and the normalization pedos. Which is why you post at such a constant rate.

Its the slow boiling of the frog.... the goal is normalization of behavior and the normalization pedos. Which is why you post at such a constant rate.
You goobers have fried your brain. Your party is full on nutjobs/blabbering idiots. Any sane Republican is now dismissed as a RINO. Do you ever wake up and wonder what the hell happened to your party?

Reactions: TN Ribs
You goobers have fried your brain. Your party is full on nutjobs/blabbering idiots. Any sane Republican is now dismissed as a RINO. Do you ever wake up and wonder what the hell happened to your party?

I don't have a party. 😂

But you are evil (who am I to disagree) and I do consider pedophilia evil, so there is that.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

I thought he was Sam Smith.

63e0d94c0a08ae0018a6d690

I don't have a party. 😂

But you are evil (who am I to disagree) and I do consider pedophilia evil, so there is that.
Who's in favor of pedophilia in the Democratic party? Again, more BS that you guys have fried your brain on. When I see pedophilia cases online, 9/10 it's from some conservative Christian pastor/community.

Who's in favor of pedophilia in the Democratic party? Again, more BS that you guys have fried your brain on. When I see pedophilia cases online, 9/10 it's from some conservative Christian pastor/community.
Uh, your “president” takes showers with his daughter

And statistically, children are much more likely to be molested at public schools than churches I do believe

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back