2024 Presidential Race

Gloating and acting like they were real. Not sure you ever commented on the constant recalc every month or the huge year adjustment. But of course that's what a hack with no interest in moving forward does with bad news
You guys have the memory of a goldfish. These numbers are constantly revised ... and Trump had his own large downward revisions.

And you didn't see Dems lobbing allegations of some grand conspiracy. You guys are a bunch of loons. Your brains are fried on the daily misinformation you ingest.

Reactions: lostsheep
Sorry guys, I know as much as you want to believe America is an utter hellhole collapsing into the abyss under Biden/Harris, it's not.

Yea…..you’re right. Everything is great to the new home buyer, to folks affected by Helene, to folks affected by Illeagal immigrants, to those affected by fentanyl coming over the boarder, to all of us impacted by high inflation rates over the past 3.5 years, I could go on and on but it is too depressing……

You guys have the memory of a goldfish. These numbers are constantly revised ... and Trump had his own large downward revisions.

And you didn't see Dems lobbing allegations of some grand conspiracy. You guys are a bunch of loons. Your brains are fried on the daily misinformation you ingest.

I'm the goldfish? How many times have I said the same about Trump economy as the article you linked but likely didn't read? Your lack of independent thought is stunning

To start with, it appears some of the nation’s good economic times have not been as good as we thought they were.

But I don't remember the need for monthly revisions then a huge bulk revision because the numbers hadn't been hammered enough

Whatever the “machine” throws out there for the Dems is who they will vote for, and they will run on the same dumb trope abortion/racism rinse and repeat for the next election cycle
Why are they so dysfunctional in the HOR? Having a deep bench of potential Presidential candidates is useless if the HOR is a mess

The last unique individual the Dems had was JFK and history knows what happened to him…
Carter was partially his own man and Clinton bucked the party kommisars a couple of time; but otherwise I think you are spot on.
Democrats have the leadership select the candidate they strategically believe will meet the current wishes of the electorate (while of course hiding their radical record) and then rig the primaries to make it so.
Republicans were that way up through Romney until the base had had enough and demanded Trump

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I'm the goldfish? How many times have I said the same about Trump economy as the article you linked but likely didn't read? Your lack of independent thought is stunning

But I don't remember the need for monthly revisions then a huge bulk revision because the numbers hadn't been hammered enough
Honey, you don't have to be stuck in that Trumpian echo chamber. Revisions are normal. Just pay attention to the final numbers. Biden's been in beast mode, even with the revisions.

Honey, you don't have to be stuck in that Trumpian echo chamber. Revisions are normal. Just pay attention to the final numbers. Biden's been in beast mode, even with the revisions.

Monthly are normal but the annual revision was not
The Bureau of Labor Statistics released its preliminary annual benchmark report for nonfarm payrolls, showing a decline of 818,000, the most substantial revision since 2009 and equal to about 30% of the job growth for the 12-month period ending in March 2024.
When the numbers have no basis in reality it's easy to claim success

I ask this but have yet to hear from a Dem…..and am very interested.

Why are you fighting to allow voters to vote without proper identification?? I really would like to understand your side of this.
Because the vast majority of illegal votes will be for those who allowed them in.

Reactions: Buddy’s Bandit

Somebody should tell him. 😂

Talked to Congress let them figure it out. Blame it on Biden but guess what would have happened if the Congress was in the middle of a the Govt Shutdown. I don't vote for people to go to Congress to play games with Tax Payer's money, I vote for those I think will find the middle road for solutions. The problem is there are too many old people and crap stirrers in Congress.

You vote the way you need to but it is obvious you are not interested in a functioning government because the clown show is just too entertaining for you.
So it’s Harris for you this upcoming election or are you going 3rd party?

VN Store

Back