2024 Presidential Race

Walz statement about the electoral college...... If the electrical college is suspended it will be the end of the great experiment called the United States.

I realize he just said it because he was at a function full of extreme leftists but he should realize any comments he makes are a direct communication to the test if the nation as well. Dumb move trying to connect to rural farmers who appreciate a say in their parties happenings.
They can’t just suspend the Electoral College. They would have to amend the Constitution, and that will never happen in today’s political environment.

So the dems are out front and open about:

Destroying the 1st amendment
Destroying the 2nd amendment
Dismantling the electoral college
Stacking the supreme court
Removing the filabuster

But Trump is the threat to democracy.
It is really starting to seem like the Left does not like the Constitution, the Founding Fathers, or pretty much our history in general (not all of which was bad, and large parts of it were very, very admirable).. having grown up in a time where all of these things were celebrated, this is really wild and upside down to me

It is really starting to seem like the Left does not like the Constitution, the Founding Fathers, or pretty much our history in general (not all of which was bad, and large parts of it were very, very admirable).. having grown up in a time where all of these things were celebrated, this is really wild and upside down to me
Whatever the left causes the right of is usually what they're doing. Case in point that Trump is the threat to democracy.

They can’t just suspend the Electoral College. They would have to amend the Constitution, and that will never happen in today’s political environment.
That's what I meant...... Democrats have been hammering that for the last 10+years. It's more likely now than it ever has been in the last 70 to 80 years.

And the mindless democrat drones just nod in agreement ...

Is this real? Did any of you see that “original“ answer live last night? I had DVR’d the show, but hadn’t watched it until just now. My DVR recording showed that second response. If it is true that it has been altered, that is deeply disturbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back