2024 Presidential Race

Each state decides how it’s elections are ran. They’ll probably be overturned by a federal court and that won’t be right.
Then what’s to keep every red state from removing Biden from their ballot? The left are playing for keeps and are going to tear this country apart.

Nothing and it’s about time.
I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said. There’s just no way this country will continue as we have known it. This is going to get real ugly, and I’m sure the govt is hoping that it does so they can really clamp down.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said. There’s just no way this country will continue as we have known it. This is going to get real ugly, and I’m sure the govt is hoping that it does so they can really clamp down.
We’re destined for 1 of 2 fates, authoritarian 1 party rule or balkanization.

Reactions: volgr
It seems we're racing to the edge of that cliff. Based on what I've seen in recent events, I tend to think we'll end up under authoritarian one-party rule. I'm relatively young (Still in my 20s); I think this could happen in my lifetime.

It seems we're racing to the edge of that cliff. Based on what I've seen in recent events, I tend to think we'll end up under authoritarian one-party rule. I'm relatively young (Still in my 20s); I think this could happen in my lifetime.

We’re really close to that now, the 2 parties are working together in assuming more power under the federal government.

They won’t allow balkanization. I think we will see some brief fighting met with an overwhelming military response from the Feds to teach everyone that resistance is futile. Their ability to control all aspects of our lives is unprecedented.

In summation: the Colorado Supreme Court declared Trump should not be included on the primary ballot, but stayed their own court order pending an appeal to the Supreme Court, which will inevitably happen, which will stay their ridiculous court order indefinitely.

It’s like jumping behind someone saying “hold me back” when picking a fight.

It’s a horrible day for America. This isn’t something to celebrate when one state can affect the entire nation’s election.

Let it soak in WHY he was banned from the ballot.

I know you don't want to believe it or face that reality but before you bellyache about how it's "bad for America", reflect on the fact that two courts have ruled on it.

Let it soak in WHY he was banned from the ballot.

I know you don't want to believe it or face that reality but before you bellyache about how it's "bad for America", reflect on the fact that two courts have ruled on it.
He hasn’t been convicted. That’s the reality.

Reactions: AM64 and SlipKidVol
What are you afraid of? A woman with more stones than Biden and Trump combined? How about someone who will wreck Iran and Russia, while stemming the red tide from Asia? Or someone who will hold China accountable for COVID? Yes, and someone in favor of limited government? She reminds me of Margaret Thatcher.

Playing the gender card alone is a disqualifer for me.

He hasn’t been convicted. That’s the reality.
OJ wasn't convicted either.

The "reality of it is" is that trump is a scumbag who tried to overturn an election by cheating GA voters and then calling on his mouth breathing sycophants to storm the Capitol.

It's about time one of these states manned up and called a spade a spade.

Reactions: lawgator1
What are you afraid of? A woman with more stones than Biden and Trump combined? How about someone who will wreck Iran and Russia, while stemming the red tide from Asia? Or someone who will hold China accountable for COVID? Yes, and someone in favor of limited government? She reminds me of Margaret Thatcher.

Haley doesnt have stones, she has the opposite. She isnt in favor of limited government. She is a fraud.

VN Store

Back