2024 Presidential Race

I can only hope. That damn fool should have announced after the midterms that he wasn't running for a second term.
So you hope your party ignores the democratic process? Wouldnt that be faithless delegates?

Last edited:

Ramaswamy Vows To Withdraw From Colorado Primary Ballot Unless Trump Is On it, Calls On GOP Opponents To Join​

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is vowing to withdraw his name from the Colorado primary ballot unless former President Trump is reinstated following the state's historic Supreme Court ruling on Tuesday declaring him ineligible for office.

"This is what an *actual* attack on democracy looks like: in an un-American, unconstitutional, and *unprecedented* decision, a cabal of Democrat judges are barring Trump from the ballot in Colorado," Ramaswamy reacted on X. "Having tried every trick in the book to eliminate President Trump from running in this election, the bipartisan Establishment is now deploying a new tactic to bar him from ever holding office again: the 14th Amendment."

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Sepdic I love how you are gyrating over this like your video in the Senate conference room.

I can't decide which is more worthy of pity, your clear infatuation with all things "senate conference room" or that a grown man would think hurling fourth grade school yard name taunts would have an effect.

You are an adult, aren't you?

So you hope your party ignores the democratic process? Wouldnt that be faithless delegates?

I really don't get why you MAGA boys are even that upset.

Donny doesn't even need to be on the ballot in CO. Hell, he can just claim he won and hire some fake electors. He'll put out a few tweets and you guys will lap it up.

Ramaswamy Vows To Withdraw From Colorado Primary Ballot Unless Trump Is On it, Calls On GOP Opponents To Join​

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is vowing to withdraw his name from the Colorado primary ballot unless former President Trump is reinstated following the state's historic Supreme Court ruling on Tuesday declaring him ineligible for office.

"This is what an *actual* attack on democracy looks like: in an un-American, unconstitutional, and *unprecedented* decision, a cabal of Democrat judges are barring Trump from the ballot in Colorado," Ramaswamy reacted on X. "Having tried every trick in the book to eliminate President Trump from running in this election, the bipartisan Establishment is now deploying a new tactic to bar him from ever holding office again: the 14th Amendment."

oh noe.

Well-bye GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I can't decide which is more worthy of pity, your clear infatuation with all things "senate conference room" or that a grown man would think hurling fourth grade school yard name taunts would have an effect.

You are an adult, aren't you?
Sepdic I try not to take things so seriously. When you remove the stick that is lodged take a deep breath and pull as you exhale.

Your posts read like you are unhappy with life and you have no true source of peace. Relax and let uncle Joe give you a back rub. It’s going to be ok.

Volfanny, Trump drives Sepdic and LG nuts. For that I appreciate him. Just enjoy the ride.

yeesh.

I'm sure you think you're being clever, but you come across as a bit of a simpleton.

Your takes are as bad as your trolls, he doesn't drive me "nuts." I genuinely enjoy making fun of him and his low IQ nuthugging sycophants. The schadenfreude I feel when he gets smacked around by the courts is rivaled only by the meltdowns I know I'm going to see in here. I especially love the MAGA's appealing to SCOTUS to bail out the corrupt legal system being abused by the liberal judge activists. I'm looking forward to watching this play out.

yeesh.

I'm sure you think you're being clever, but you come across as a bit of a simpleton.

Your takes are as bad as your trolls, he doesn't drive me "nuts." I genuinely enjoy making fun of him and his low IQ nuthugging sycophants. The schadenfreude I feel when he gets smacked around by the courts is rivaled only by the meltdowns I know I'm going to see in here. I especially love the MAGA's appealing to SCOTUS to bail out the corrupt legal system being abused by the liberal judge activists. I'm looking forward to watching this play out.
Sepdic thank you for devoting the time to type out all of this proving that Don drives you nuts. I am sorry that Kyle shot your friends arm off.

What's really funny is that the left is so afraid of Trump that they know they can't beat him in a straight up contest. They have to remove him from the ballot... try to throw him in jail... Because they KNOW he will win in a straight election.

The left. Is. terrified. they. will. lose. power.

LOL

yeesh.

You're terrified. LOL

Not in Colorado they aren't.

But for you - I mean, are you going to vote for him with more fervor than you already were? Pull that lever with more gusto?

Why don't you MAGA loon's cut your losses with that loser and get on board with Haley, she'd thrash Biden.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back