2024 Presidential Race

Radio host Charlamagne Tha God said he regretted backing the Biden ticket in 2020, Politico reported on Tuesday, and said he felt like Vice President Kamala Harris "disappeared" when they got to the White House.

Charlamagne, the host of "The Breakfast Club," also told the outlet that he had no plans to endorse President Biden and Harris in 2024, as he felt "burned" over his 2020 endorsement.

"I’ve learned my lesson from doing that," he told Politico. "Once they got in the White House, she … kind of disappeared."

Radio host Charlamagne Tha God said he regretted backing the Biden ticket in 2020, Politico reported on Tuesday, and said he felt like Vice President Kamala Harris "disappeared" when they got to the White House.

Charlamagne, the host of "The Breakfast Club," also told the outlet that he had no plans to endorse President Biden and Harris in 2024, as he felt "burned" over his 2020 endorsement.

"I’ve learned my lesson from doing that," he told Politico. "Once they got in the White House, she … kind of disappeared."

Probably not radical enough

If I’m the Biden team, I dump Harris off the ticket and get Andy Beshear or someone like Raphael Warnock. A vote for Biden in 2024 is a vote for a Harris presidency. I think that could possibly get Biden some more votes from Independents.

This won’t happen though.

If I’m the Biden team, I dump Harris off the ticket and get Andy Beshear or someone like Raphael Warnock. A vote for Biden in 2024 is a vote for a Harris presidency. I think that could possibly get Biden some more votes from Independents.

This won’t happen though.

You mean before or after the DNC flushes him and pulls in Michelle O or Newsom?

Reactions: headhunter15
I would so like to see a debate between Newsom and the gangster. The California Governor would destroy the traitorous con man with the fake
tan.

It's pretty much too late in any case, the filing deadline for the primaries have already passed in about 1/2 the states and by the end of the month the deadline for about 3/4 of the them will have passed.

Oh, you can bet if they came out with a dementia claim, they'd allow another candidate.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I would so like to see a debate between Newsom and the gangster. The California Governor would destroy the traitorous con man with the fake
tan.

Trump's debating skills are off-the-charts bad, he has zero grasp of policy, history, economics or the Constitution so he simply whines and airs his grievances.. That first debate with Biden in 2020 was a trainwreck for Trump, he was an embarrassment.

You mean before or after the DNC flushes him and pulls in Michelle O or Newsom?

What does the RNC do if Trump has the delegates in his pocket ahead of the July 15 convention, but then is convicted of a felony ahead of the convention? If they dump Trump prior to the convention, the MAGA base will go ape.

Even more difficult, what does the RNC do if they actually nominate Trump in mid-July and he convicted in August or September? Run their convicted felon?

VN Store

Back