2024 Presidential Race

First of all Ron Howard is no more Opie than Carrol OConner was Archie Bunker
Second, why are you permitted to denigrate a certain demographic? Did a redneck steal your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

Does one need permission? Pointing out that America has people who don't think well--or perhaps one should say they don't think at all---should be considered a public service. Meanwhile, a peek at the dangerous dementia of the creep who used to foul the White House.

Corrupt? Almost every member of the government in D.C. is corrupt, including your President. Hey Jessie, you should probably go feed the chickens. Your 3 hens that identify as roosters are getting hungry.

The rationale of undeveloped minds---the "everyone is just the same" argument. Ah, no, you're very wrong.

Corrupt? Almost every member of the government in D.C. is corrupt, including your President. Hey Jessie, you should probably go feed the chickens. Your 3 hens that identify as roosters are getting hungry.

The rationale of undeveloped minds---the "everyone is just the same" argument. Ah, no, you're very wrong. We're talking about the presidency.

Does one need permission? Pointing out that America has people who don't think well--or perhaps one should say they don't think at all---should be considered a public service. Meanwhile, a peek at the dangerous dementia of the creep who used to foul the White House.

I’m just saying that you repeatedly attempt to ridicule a white rural demographic, should a VNer make similar post about urban blacks I’d expect them to be banned or at least get a timeout

Reactions: SlipKidVol
I’m just saying that you repeatedly attempt to ridicule a white rural demographic, should a VNer make similar post about urban blacks I’d expect them to be banned or at least get a timeout

Anyone with the abject poor judgment of MAGA is going to be criticized. It's all sensible Americans can do to be even halfway polite about it.

The gangster making a total fool of himself again with another of his "I wish I could be a ruthless despot" remarks. The man is a disgraceful
and dangerous clown who belongs in prison. He doesn't respect American laws, doesn't respect our allies, doesn't respect America's system of government. Astounding to believe we had a president who can't stop praising dictators. He is one sick dude.

One has to seriously wonder about people who continue to support the gangster. They are seriously embarrassing people. There are many conservatives/Republicans to support: Find somebody other than the lowlife.

John McCain, the politician, was an absolutely evil piece of excrement and deserves every bit of mocking he gets...anyone clutching their pearls over this is isnt to be taken seriously. Hopefully McCain's good buddy Lindsey joins him sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
The gangster making a total fool of himself again with another of his "I wish I could be a ruthless despot" remarks. The man is a disgraceful
and dangerous clown who belongs in prison. He doesn't respect American laws, doesn't respect our allies, doesn't respect America's system of government. Astounding to believe we had a president who can't stop praising dictators. He is one sick dude.

You clearly don't understand the context he is putting that statement in. It doesn't mean what you and the "Republicans Against Trump" are trying to make it mean, but nice try.

Reactions: BreatheUT
How do our local Dems feel if this scenario happens and they don't have a vote or choice in who represents them? Doesnt that become then a threat to democracy within the DNC?

How do our local Dems feel if this scenario happens and they don't have a vote or choice in who represents them? Doesnt that become then a threat to democracy within the DNC?

Not a Democrat, but they have to know Gavin Newsom will not resonate with Middle America. Michelle Obama’s only qualification is who she’s married to.

If I’m the DNC, I’d push for Andy Beshear.

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back