2024 Presidential Race

It means that Kavanaugh has a secret benefactor whose identity will be revealed by Warren Buffett on twitter

Let's wait until 737 tries to explain what he thinks it actually means. It should be good--IF he responds at all.

But it is true that somebody paid off all of Kavanaugh's debts---more conservative corruption. A lot of it on the conservative side of the court,

Michelle would destroy anyone else. Not even close.

No doubt, but why? What has she done compared to people like Newsom or Beshear who have led states.

If people think Biden has been handicapped during this term, they haven't seen anything yet. If Michelle Obama becomes president, Barack Obama is the defacto president again.

Let's wait until 737 tries to explain what he thinks it actually means. It should be good--IF he responds at all.

But it is true that somebody paid off all of Kavanaugh's debts---more conservative corruption. A lot of it on the conservative side of the court,
Here is the guy screaming about Trump improprities, and you just swallow.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

BK's dad is worth tens of millions. Thats the benefactor. Jesus

Try not to be such a sore loser. We know who really tried to cheat the American people in the last election. Facts are tough for you to
face, I know. (Sad face.)

Throughout history there have been a % of idiots in the each nation that have led to it's downfall. The American society today is no different. There are a number of big government drones walking around spewing the propaganda like programmed stooges. They keep the elite in power like good little shills. They even go to indoctrination universities where they are convinced they are smarter than everyone while being coached on victimhood. In 2024, it appears a hypnotist has snapped his fingers and the jig is mostly up. I mean you're still in a deep comatose state like the leader of the Biden Crime Syndicate and MALA supporters, but many have been released from the matrix.

No doubt, but why? What has she done compared to people like Newsom or Beshear who have led states.

If people think Biden has been handicapped during this term, they haven't seen anything yet. If Michelle Obama becomes president, Barack Obama is the defacto president again.
He's been to defacto pres for the past 3 years

Not a Democrat, but they have to know Gavin Newsom will not resonate with Middle America. Michelle Obama’s only qualification is who she’s married to.

If I’m the DNC, I’d push for Andy Beshear.
The problem is he’s not liberal enough. I’d vote for him over Biden or Trump.

Identifies as a black woman. The ultimate identity politics.

VN Store

Back