2024 Presidential Race

here we go.

This right here is all anyone needs to know about our next President.

“The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, does government do everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do,” Obama, 59, said.

Michelle Obama: ‘I am terrified about what could possibly happen’ in 2024 Election​

Michelle Obama says fears about the 2024 White House race keep her up at night.

“I am terrified about what could possibly happen,” Obama said of this year’s presidential election in an interview on Jay Shetty’s “On Purpose” podcast, released Monday.

“Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted,” the former first lady said when asked to name some of her biggest fears keeping her awake.

“The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, does government do everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do,” Obama, 59, said.

“Those are the things that keep me up,” she said, while also listing wars “in too many regions,” the future of artificial intelligence, education, whether the public is “too stuck” to their phones, and voter engagement among her chief concerns.

“If anything, what does still offend you?” the life coach and podcaster asked.

“Injustice, ego, greed,” Obama responded. “Racism, ignorance — it’s offensive. And I’ve always been that kid. I don’t like unfairness; I don’t like bullies. But I have to think about how I deliver messages.”

Swing States Have A Long Way To Go To Safeguard The 2024 Election​

Democrat swing-state governors are Killing Voter-Integrity Measures at an alarming rate.

Not long before Christmas, Wisconsin’s leftist chief executive dumped a big lump of coal in the election-integrity stocking.

Democrat Gov. Tony Evers vetoed another round of bills passed by the Republican-controlled legislature, bills designed to check the far-left excesses of the 2020 Covid-plagued election.

One measure simply required absentee voters to apply for “indefinitely confined” status as opposed to determining their eligibility by a mere signature. In 2020, as Evers and his army of bureaucrats did everything within their power — and outside it — to lock down the state, more than 220,000 voters claimed they were “indefinitely confined,” a designation typically reserved for obstacles such as age, physical illness, infirmity, or disability.

According to a state Legislative Audit Bureau examination of the 2020 election, 169,901 voters claiming they were indefinitely confined had done so for the first time. They used Covid as their cover. Suffice to say, there were abuses.

Reactions: davethevol
John McCain, the politician, was an absolutely evil piece of excrement and deserves every bit of mocking he gets...anyone clutching their pearls over this is isnt to be taken seriously. Hopefully McCain's good buddy Lindsey joins him sooner rather than later.

What evil things was he guilty of.

Michelle Obama: ‘I am terrified about what could possibly happen’ in 2024 Election​

Michelle Obama says fears about the 2024 White House race keep her up at night.

“I am terrified about what could possibly happen,” Obama said of this year’s presidential election in an interview on Jay Shetty’s “On Purpose” podcast, released Monday.

“Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted,” the former first lady said when asked to name some of her biggest fears keeping her awake.

“Those are the things that keep me up,” she said, while also listing wars “in too many regions,” the future of artificial intelligence, education, whether the public is “too stuck” to their phones, and voter engagement among her chief concerns.

“If anything, what does still offend you?” the life coach and podcaster asked.

“Injustice, ego, greed,” Obama responded. “Racism, ignorance — it’s offensive. And I’ve always been that kid. I don’t like unfairness; I don’t like bullies. But I have to think about how I deliver messages.”

Methinks she is probably positioning herself to enter the political arena? My mom hates her 😂 like a Marvel nemesis

Reactions: Orangeburst
Damning, very damning. Corrupt...very corrupt.

VN Store

Back