2024 Presidential Race

Eschew political dynasties.
Admittedly, I am chumming the waters, hoping to attract big sharks. I did not expect an early appearance by a mola, advising me in a simple three-word sentence not to expect more than an occasional jellyfish.

Admittedly, I am chumming the waters, hoping to attract big sharks. I did not expect an early appearance by a mola, advising me in a simple three-word sentence not to expect more than an occasional jellyfish.
Sorry. I didn't know you were chumming. Ironically, the Cheneys are as appealing as fish guts in a bucket.

Liz Cheney has been asked if she’s running for president, and her emphatic answer has been “no.” Still, her voting record in Congress, her character make her ideal for restoring a post-Trump Republican Party. She’s shrugged off any detritus from being Dick’s daughter. She has more balls than any Republican man with Presidential aspirations. She could be the first female Commander in Chief.

Let’s face it, a write-in candidate will not win. States’ rules for write-ins make it practically impossible. If a groundswell of write-ins put Liz Cheney in primary contention by gross count (allowed or not), she won’t be drafted in the Republican Convention (will they even have one?). So, why the exercise in futility?

It will set up Liz for 2028, when no incumbent will be on the ballot. It will demonstrate Republicans’ commitment to free and fair elections and our republic. It will sow seeds among independents, whose numbers are swelling each passing day (I’m an independent since enfranchisement. What was uncool has become cool. Soon, people identifying as independent will be greater than card carrying members of either party.).

So, write in Liz? What say you?
If Liz wants to run for President I suggest she announce and enter the fray. She can be vetted and show up on a debate stage. Then we'll see what the voters think of her. Until she does that, I'm not even thinking about her. I think her political career is done

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Wanna see a dead body?

Well common sense would say that Melinia was with him..and being the event was in the evening..there wouldn't be a conflict like there would he if a funeral event held during the day time...but really if Trump was smart hes find 1 instant of the judge granting a pause for a death in the family and use that as a base for a biased judge.

The gangster has no chance of winning the election, if Republicans are stupid enough to nominate again. And they probably are.
MAGA will learn this the hard way. The GOP and its supporters have really become quite pathetic in numerous ways.

Well common sense would say that Melinia was with him..and being the event was in the evening..there wouldn't be a conflict like there would he if a funeral event held during the day time...but really if Trump was smart hes find 1 instant of the judge granting a pause for a death in the family and use that as a base for a biased judge.
you lost them at common sense

Reactions: whodeycin85
The gangster has no chance of winning the election, if Republicans are stupid enough to nominate again. And they probably are.
MAGA will learn this the hard way. The GOP and its supporters have really become quite pathetic in numerous ways.
Speedo dried his skinny jeans again and they are choking his Lima beans.

LMAO .... Joe stays on vacation more than he does working for the American people.
Jill needs to cry harder for Joe who is America's #1 enemy to this once great nation.

Yeah, Here we go. Joe helping out the illegals that cross our southern border.
Jill (in the clip above) is just FOS as usual. She's learned to lie just as good as her traitor husband. Joe does more to tear down the American way of life than any other POTUS.

Ramaswamy Predicts DeSantis Will Join Haley’s Ticket And ‘it’s not his choice’​

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy predicted that Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) would soon join 2024 rival Nikki Haley’s ticket.

In a video posted on X, formerly known as Twitter, Ramaswamy speculated that DeSantis’s donors would force him to join Haley’s ticket to oust 2024 GOP front-runner Donald Trump.

“The system wants to narrow this down to a two-horse race between Donald Trump and a puppet who they can control,” Ramaswamy said. “And it is becoming increasingly clear that puppet is not a Democrat. It’s not even Gavin Newsom. It’s Nikki Haley. It’s in our party.”

VN Store

Back