2024 Presidential Race

A Serious Question, For Serious Politics Forum Posters :

Will Donald Trump become a shower punk while in general population at Rikers Island, who drops the soap on purpose?

^^^^ This query deserves thoughtful attention and debate. ^^^^

Keep the snide and obnoxious remarks to yourselves, please.

Will Donald Trump become a shower punk while in general population at Rikers Island, who drops the soap on purpose?

Please keep the snide and obnoxious remarks to yourselves.
You can seek help for alcoholism!

Hes 77, a first-time offender and these are all low-level felonies. I can't stand him, but serious people know he isn't going to do jail time. Whether youre a serious person or not is something you'll have to decide for yourself.

Hes 77, a first-time offender and these are all low-level felonies. I can't stand him, but serious people know he isn't going to do jail time. Whether youre a serious person or not is something you'll have to decide for yourself.
Cue that Office Space gif ....

Trump's going to "Pound Me In The A$$ Prison" dude.

Well, if Trump wins then Ukraine is pretty much f'd in the A. I think we can all safely assume that.

With Israel, Trump may well get the US back into a deepwater situation in the ME, over time. He'll align himself 100 % with Netanyahu and the wheels will come off any sort of diplomatic solution.
Ummm are you sure you want to talk about starting trouble in the Middle East?

Since when did you start caring about what presidents do in the shower?

VN Store

Back