2024 Presidential Race

I was thinking this over on my nightly dog walk, as I apparently spend much less time concerned about/obsessing over Presidential issues than *some* folks around here...

This could, honestly, be the straw that breaks the camel's back. The sham trial and convictions are most definitely going to be appealed, given some stay, and likely all overturned. At the same time, this virtually guarantees a Trump victory in November, by motivating voters who may have been apathetic or ambivalent. At that point, the Left will claim that he's a felon and must not be allowed to take office. I fear that this could be the point that stuff could potentially get real.

Of course, that's best case scenario. Worst case, more Banana Republic action, someone tries to jail him and prevent him from even continuing his campaign. That would push the die-hard Trump fans over the edge (arguably with cause). I don't even want to think about what happens here.

Anyway, it was a beautiful evening. Hope y'all were able to get out and enjoy it. Won't be long before we are at 90% humidity and 85+ degrees at sunset.

Even if he got a jail sentence it would be stayed pending appeal. That's going to take 2 years so it's no effect on the election.

Hopefully, Trump will flip out and show his unhinged side again. That's always a good thing for us. I expect that there will be a blow up on Truth Social tonight. Unfortunately, that doesn't generate as much attention as his Twitter rants used to.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Hopefully, Trump will flip out and show his unhinged side again. That's always a good thing for us.
Whos us........ tribal creature? Is it good for America when he acts up? Good for people who need help and serious leadership? Ohhh you mean its good for the TDS crowd who hates Trump more than they love anything else.

.... but will he be dropping the soap and bending over in front of Bubba on purpose or not?
Are you into gay anal sex now. You're doing a lot to promote it. LOL .... Is your boyfriend named Bubba too? You're sounding like a jealous lover of sorts tonight. I bet you dream of taking showers w/your cult leader Biden too.

Last edited:
Reactions: dovervolz
I would imagine the Democrats expect/hope it to change something. Else why pursue it on so many fronts?
I think a conviction involving the improper handling of classified documents could be a game changer. Those charges are harder to brand as being strictly political, and Trump did indeed have sensitive documents stored inside of unsecure locations ..... but Judge Aileen Cannon is a Trump flunky and she has him sufficiently protected from any such outcome.

I don't think the New York case moves the needle, and that also means that it won't help him either, which is what Fox News wants to believe right now.

I think a conviction involving the improper handling of classified documents could be a game changer. Those charges are harder to brand as being strictly political, and Trump did indeed have sensitive documents stored inside of unsecure locations ..... but Judge Aileen Cannon is a Trump flunky and she has him sufficiently protected from any such outcome.

I don't think the New York case moves the needle, and that also means that it won't help him either, which is what Fox News wants to believe right now.
I think the docs case is damning. Trump appears to clearly be in violation.

Which makes the current situation very much political in nature.

The only thing that separates Trump from Biden is their behavior after the fact.
Which is true.
Trump should be facing obstruction, and Biden should not.

But they should both be standing for the original crime. One is not - the one who is in charge of the current DOJ.

You’re right about Cannon though. She appears to be every bit as sympathetic to the Trump defense as Merchan has been sympathetic to the Trump prosecution.

And the spin is that the trial was irrelevant

But early polling says that it actually helps Trump.

Last edited:
True. RFK Jr. has been a convicted felon for 40 years. He was caught boarding a flight with heroin in 1984 .... on his way to drug rehab, no less.

If there is a debate between all 3, Joe Biden will be the lone non-felon among them. What a choice we have in 2024. Our founding fathers would be so proud of what they have wrought.

Our FFs were criminals per their government.

You do realize that even though the chance of him going to prison is remote, he’d still have SS protection while he’s there.
He doesn't care. In his inebriation, the visual of Trump getting railed in the prison shower was just to juicy not to post.

....several times.

....the exact same way.

VN Store

Back