2024 Presidential Race

You do realize that even though the chance of him going to prison is remote, he’d still have SS protection while he’s there.
You do realize that I'm just having a little fun with visualizing a privileged tenderfoot like Trump being incarcerated? It makes me think of something like Dan Aykroyd in Trading Places. "Those men wanted to have sex with me!" LOL.

You do realize that I'm just having a little fun with visualizing a privileged tenderfoot like Trump being incarcerated? It makes me think of something like Dan Aykroyd in Trading Places. "Those men wanted to have sex with me!" LOL.

Is visualizing gay prison sex entertaining to you?

He doesn't care. In his inebriation, the visual of Trump getting railed in the prison shower was just to juicy not to post.

....several times.

....the exact same way.
I also love every time he go off about RFK and his heroin addiction, which he cleaned up...while BB85 sits and drink alone in his own sad addiction every night, it's really pathetic and typical.of most Dems

Watch out, Stormy, watch out! More so than before, with the guilty verdict, you're in grave danger. From brain-dead Trumpers who feel obligated to assassinate you. Not joking, those cerebral crippled creatures are cruel, hateful, and brainwashed enough to do it. Watch out!

Watch out, Stormy, watch out! More so than before, with the guilty verdict, you're in grave danger. From brain-dead Trumpers who feel obligated to assassinate you. Not joking, those cerebral crippled creatures are cruel, hateful, and brainwashed enough to do it. Watch out!
Money shot?

Well, since Trump is a felon, I guess I'll just ignore the facts that the economy has crushed the lower and middle class, prices and interest rates make purchasing a house nearly impossible for young people, undocumented terrorists, drug and human traffickers continue to pour across the Southern border, opiods including deadly fentanyl are flooding the country, we face an imminent oil emergency, and there are two ongoing international wars that began in the past 3 years. My Vote is for Biden!

Trump would be wise to urge calm because if some idiot takes a shot at the judge or a juror or a witness that is going to be on him.
Oh really? Funny how that kind of thing didn't apply to Maxine waters and others in your party that actually called for physical confrontation. If Trump says NOTHING though, any violence will be attributed to him. You people are epic hypocrites.

A Serious Question, For Serious Politics Forum Posters :

Will Donald Trump become a shower punk while in general population at Rikers Island, who drops the soap on purpose?

^^^^ This query deserves thoughtful attention and debate. ^^^^

Keep the snide and obnoxious remarks to yourselves, please.
I’m just going to attribute this strange post to drunken musings.

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back