2024 Presidential Race

The "many of my Democratic friends" line is total BS. I do not know 1 Democrat who views this as a political persecution and I do not know 1 Republican who feels this was the right ruling...

You think she's not cocktail partying and hobnobbing with democrats? Come on Mojo, you know better.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The "many of my Democratic friends" line is total BS. I do not know 1 Democrat who views this as a political persecution and I do not know 1 Republican who feels this was the right ruling...

That is based of your personal perception though and our perceptions are limited to our regions. That being said, I tend to somewhat think you post maybe correct. There are always exceptions. Out of curiosity, I would like to hear Bill Maher's view on it. He has been fairly outspoken about the inconsistency of the left lately and a base of the Democrats tend to rally about it.

Technically, I did post a video of two Democrats (or former Democrats) that went towards Trump: Robert F Kennedy Jr. did speak out against it on Fox News and Tulsi Gabbard posted a video condemning the conviction on her Youtube profile. Not sure if Tulsi is fully Democrat anymore but both were definitely heavily in the Democratic camp several years ago.

You think she's not cocktail partying and hobnobbing with democrats? Come on Mojo, you know better.

I know she is. But I don't consider social interactions at charity events "friends".

I've been to a couple of those events when she was in the wildly gerrymandered 7th District. Those events aren't exactly liberal bastions...

Either way my point remains. Ds and Rs already have their minds made up and the ruling yesterday didn't change their minds one iota...

I know she is. But I don't consider social interactions at charity events "friends".

I've been to a couple of those events when she was in the wildly gerrymandered 7th District. Those events aren't exactly liberal bastions...

Either way my point remains. Ds and Rs already have their minds made up and the ruling yesterday didn't change their minds one iota...

True and what Ds and Rs in her circle say things in private they would never say in public.

and there are two ongoing international wars that began in the past 3 years.
I think it's strange that this is so often mentioned as if it's Biden's fault.

1) Joe Biden has not ordered an invasion of another country.

2) American troops have not been deployed into battle in either of those conflicts.

3) Russian forces were waging combat in the Donbas region of the Ukraine throughout Donald Trump's presidency.

4) How is Joe Biden at fault for the Hamas attack on Israel?

5) How is Joe Biden at fault for the prolonged Israeli offensive in Gaza?

6) What could/would Donald Trump have done differently? His public comments have always been in support of Israel. He moved the American embassy to Jerusalem, which if anything, served to inflame tensions in the region.

7) Hasn't Israel been fighting other Middle Eastern nations for the better part of 57 years now? The 6 Day War with Israel against Syria and Egypt was in June of 1967. Do you think this is something new? The source of this conflict obviously goes back much further than 3 years.

There are many legitimately bad policies to hold the Biden Administration accountable for. Other than supplying financial aid to allies, including one who was attacked by a state-sponsored terrorist organization, the United States has not had much to do with either conflict. This is not akin to the George W. Bush Administration ordering an invasion of Iraq in 2003, based on lies.

Last edited:

2) American troops have not been deployed into battle in either of those conflicts.

3) Russian forces were waging combat in the Donbas region of the Ukraine throughout Donald Trump's presidency.

5) How is Joe Biden at fault for the prolonged Israeli offensive in response?

6) What could/would Donald Trump have done differently? His public comments have always been in support of Israel. He moved the American embassy to Jerusalem, which if anything, served to inflame tensions in the region.

7) Hasn't Israel been fighting other Middle Eastern nations for the better part of 57 years now? The 6 Day War with Israel against Syria and Egypt was in June of 1967. Do you think this is something new? The source of this conflict obviously goes back much further than 3 years.

There are many legitimately bad policies to hold the Biden Administration accountable for. Other than supplying financial aid to allies, including one who was attacked by a terrorist organization, the United States has not had much to do with either conflict. This is not akin to the George W. Bush Administration ordering an invasion of Iraq in 2003, based on lies.
Who is sending billions of dollars to fund the wars ? 1 guess

Who is sending billions of dollars to fund the wars ? 1 guess
The United States was sending billions of dollars in support of the Ukraine and Israel throughout Donald Trump's presidency as well. It is well-documented that Trump authorized sending javelin missiles to the Ukraine in their fight against Russia.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Whos us........ tribal creature? Is it good for America when he acts up? Good for people who need help and serious leadership? Ohhh you mean its good for the TDS crowd who hates Trump more than they love anything else.
You’re right, it would be good if he just shut the **** up and disappeared from public view.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

5) How is Joe Biden at fault for the prolonged Israeli offensive in response?

There are many legitimately bad policies to hold the Biden Administration accountable for. Other than supplying financial aid to allies, including one who was attacked by a terrorist organization, the United States has not had much to do with either conflict. This is not akin to the George W. Bush Administration ordering an invasion of Iraq in 2003, based on lies.
@kiddiedoc is a smart dude for no other reason than being a medical doctor and more importantly, guitar aficionado. That being said, you won't get the response you want because he is ideologically, a tribal reactionary

@kiddiedoc is a smart dude for no other reason than being a medical doctor and more importantly, guitar aficionado. That being said, you won't get the response you want because he is ideologically, a tribal reactionary
It's about as dumb as if you blamed the COVID outbreak on Donald Trump .... just because it occurred while he was President .... and you are right. The echo chamber never responds to valid points of rebuttal.

VN Store

Back