2024 Presidential Race

The only way Trump doesn't win is if the Dems force Biden out and run someone conscious. Anyone. For the love of God!

I'll put this in here. Dana White went through the entrance with Donald Trump at UFC 302 to a standing ovation.

Issue is that there are MORE elections than just the one every 4 years. Those other elections often help determine future candidates for Congress, State higher offices, and even eventually President. If people kept up with all of the election and candidates that would help.

We have no unified cultural identity as well. Not sure if WASP culture is the best but when it was our primary culture, it helped. No purple hair, Communist type people in 1950, 1890, 1840, 1790, etc. Same was true for Proud Boys/Neo-Nazi crew although you had KKK unfortunately.

If we get social issues out of politics, it might help.
You might want to double check that 'no communist people' statement. Leftists were fairly common in politics until McCarthyism. We've also had freaks and geeks of different sorts forever. The heterogeneity you seem to dislike is not a new phenomenon.
Isn't politics all about social issues?

Here's Trump in '16 spewing nonsense for his gullible goober base. Poor guy, got it backwards.

A classic election that---very clever: a lifelong criminal persuades a block of brick-headed rubes that a lifelong public servant who's
probably never gotten a traffic ticket is a criminal. Oh, my: The black-is-white world of Republicans and their "goolllleee, I'll believe anything because
I fell out of the back of a turnip truck and hurt my head badly" base.

Payback's a bitch...

VN Store

Back