2024 Presidential Race

Rural…… odd there’s been an influx of them thar city folk into the rural areas getting away from all you city slickers!

It must be because there's so much to do in rural America....and let's not forget all the wonderful architecture, culture (museums, theater), fab restaurants....

Reactions: hog88
I doubt you really do. And you didn't explain why Cheney was "despised." Do explain the MAGA "thinking" on this.
I really do. I find strong women make me feel safe and protected. Plus, I need someone to kill the spiders.

Can't tell you why she's despised. The information is proprietary and until you are a member of MAGA nation...which requires testing, hazing, and a creepy initiation ceremony...you must never know what we know.

Did someone mention Trump and Jeffrey Epstein....Trump was tight with the sex offender....Watch him hem and haw here....

Biden’s working on getting WWIII started by allowing Ukraine to use American made rockets and bombs to be fired into Russian territory which is pissing Putin off really quick.

It must be because there's so much to do in rural America....and let's not forget all the wonderful architecture, culture (museums, theater), fab restaurants....

One of my favorite pastimes is taking a stroll while gazing at the wonderful and unique architecture along the city skyline then letting the wife take me to a fine restaurant for dinner and later to a play.

One of my favorite pastimes is taking a stroll while gazing at the wonderful and unique architecture along the city skyline then letting the wife take me to a fine restaurant for dinner and later to a play.
Is your wife a strong, smart woman?

Reactions: volfanhill

VN Store

Back