2024 Presidential Race

One of my favorite pastimes is taking a stroll while gazing at the wonderful and unique architecture along the city skyline then letting the wife take me to a fine restaurant for dinner and later to a play.
And let her buy you dinner and stare into your eyes

Reactions: McDad
Do women need protection to purchase birth control pills, IUD, sponge, condoms, etc???

Are these being denied?
Not yet, best believe it's coming if DT wins the election. Abortion was just the tip of the iceberg. Republicans will come after birth control and marriage equality next.

Here's a good nugget from the bill:
(22) As of 2022, at least 4 States tried to ban access to some or all contraceptives by restricting access to public funding for these products and services.

The bill, in part, is about taxpayers paying for contraception. Bump that noise. Like Dave Chappelle says, we broke!

Another nugget in the definition of contraceptive

...emergency contraceptives...

This is a bill to guarantee morning after pills and abortion procedures (I think).

Reactions: Vol423
Not yet, best believe it's coming if DT wins the election. Abortion was just the tip of the iceberg. Republicans will come after birth control and marriage equality next.
Even setting aside the lunacy of of this prediction on what basis could what could DT do? Abortion wasn't outlawed you know, just removed from Federal purview.

Care to regale us with what context could push what you posit through the judicial system?

Reactions: McDad
Do women need protection to purchase birth control pills, IUD, sponge, condoms, etc???

Are these being denied?
No doubt the Democrats want our tax dollars (yours and mine) to pay for women’s birth control pills. However, guys are on their own for condom purchases. Nobody panders and outright purchases votes like liberals.

VN Store

Back