2024 Presidential Race

Maybe. Trump probably dreams about teenyboppers he and his pal Epstein pumped. You MAGA-gots really crack me up. You can't see both guys are more the same than you can or want to admit. Hey Mulder! you were right, the truth is out there.
Source? Can't be on the Epstein client list or that damned thing would be front page headlines everywhere.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
As America and its European allies remember D-Day, we're reminded of the great heroism of one Donald Trump, also
known as Private Bone Spurs, who five times lied to avoid military service, claiming he had bad feet. Where are the men like
him today? :eek:

As America and its European allies remember D-Day, we're reminded of the great heroism of one Donald Trump, also
known as Private Bone Spurs, who five times lied to avoid military service, claiming he had bad feet. Where are the men like
Where are they? One is the current potus

Could be an outlier but more likely following the trend in other states. Will be interesting to see a few more polls in Virginia to see what the averages say.

Fox News Poll: Biden, Trump in a dead heat in Virginia

VA has a large AA population. If the Rs are making the inroads they claim they are with that demographic, VA will be a pure tossup (or a small R lean based on some Rs thoughts on that demo)...

I am very skeptical that happens

What about Private Wheezy?

“When his education deferments expired in 1968, Biden requested a deferment based on the fact he had asthma as a teenager. He did this in spite of the fact that, according to his own book, he was a star athlete in high school and in college played intramural sports and was a lifeguard in the summer.”

VA has a large AA population. If the Rs are making the inroads they claim they are with that demographic, VA will be a pure tossup (or a small R lean based on some Rs thoughts on that demo)...

I am very skeptical that happens
I'm skeptical too but with Youngkin winning 2 years ago maybe there is a shift in Virginia? The real indicator besides more polls will be where Trump decides to hold multiple campaign rallies. He has hit the swing states hard with rallies the last 2 elections. Unfortunately there is no such data from the Biden campaign because he is not mentally or physically able to hold frequent campaign rallies.

What about Private Wheezy?

“When his education deferments expired in 1968, Biden requested a deferment based on the fact he had asthma as a teenager. He did this in spite of the fact that, according to his own book, he was a star athlete in high school and in college played intramural sports and was a lifeguard in the summer.”

Saved “half a dozen kids” from drowning as a lifeguard.

Pretty impressive for an asthmatic!

Maybe. Trump probably dreams about teenyboppers he and his pal Epstein pumped. You MAGA-gots really crack me up. You can't see both guys are more the same than you can or want to admit. Hey Mulder! you were right, the truth is out there.

Hunter Biden helped get Beau Biden's ex wife addicted to crack while he was having a sexual relationship with her. To her kids he was their uncle and their mom boyfriend.

We can't rule out Joe being aroused when he was taking those showers referenced in the diary.

I'm skeptical too but with Youngkin winning 2 years ago maybe there is a shift in Virginia? The real indicator besides more polls will be where Trump decides to hold multiple campaign rallies. He has hit the swing states hard with rallies the last 2 elections. Unfortunately there is no such data from the Biden campaign because he is not mentally or physically able to hold frequent campaign rallies.

VA is the absolute perfect litmus test for the AA theory voting R theory. Personally, I think it will be in the 90/10 range albeit with lower turnout.

That's enough to flip GA and AZ but not enough to flip VA...

If it gets to 80/20 with lower turnout, VA would be in play. But at that point, it won't matter since MI, WI, and PA have flipped

Last edited:
I don't see how he had the time to do it when all those kids were playing with his leg hair. His focus and determination are impressive. Those half dozen kids owe him

We should keep both Orange Julius and Poopy Prezzy awake for 12 hours straight then put them on stage to debate as a drinking game. We all Take a shot of whiskey for every lie, mumble, non sequitur, and confusing anecdote.
Winner is the person who is still alive at the end of the hour.

He talks about his own daughter in an inappropriate and sickening manner

Do you compare that to Hunter boning his brothers wife after he died of cancer and she was vulnerable? He got her hooked on crack and in the middle of criminal activity. Her kids walked around saying mommy's boyfriend is their uncle.

Would knowing Joe was in tidy whitey's make you feel better about the showers? Would they have been see thru once they got wet?

Hawley is, like nearly all Republican in Congress, a complete idiot. Get a raise? I'm sure plenty of people are getting raises from
the /private/ companies for which they work. Gas prices? They've been back to normal for more than a year.

People getting shot? Damn: Republicans think more people should have guns, which in American equals more--not less--gun violence.

As mentioned, Hawley is an idiot--an another tough talker who was caught on video running for his life on Jan.6.

Hawley is, like nearly all Republican in Congress, a complete idiot. Get a raise? I'm sure plenty of people are getting raises from
the /private/ companies for which they work. Gas prices? They've been back to normal for more than a year.

People getting shot? Damn: Republicans think more people should have guns, which in American equals more--not less--gun violence.

As mentioned, Hawley is an idiot--an another tough talker who was caught on video running for his life on Jan.6.
Hey genius, if $3.29/gal is “normal” like I paid to fill up today then what do you call the sub-$2/gal I was paying regularly throughout Trump’s term?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

What's worse, Joe showers with Ashley or Hunter boning his niece and nephew mom and getting her hooked on crack?

VN Store

Back