2024 Presidential Race

Rationalize much?

He said we have to get rid of them. Can't square that with what he's saying now.

How so? As I pointed out in another post that you ignored, he's in no position to get rid of them so he would be dumb to discourage potential voters from using them. If he were in a position to get rid of them but didn't and encouraged their use then you would have a point.

Were football coaches opposed to the forward pass in 1906 hypocrites for putting them in their playbook in 1907?

Looks like the Dems are going to have create more mail in ballots than last election or cut off the machines a little earlier than last election. Well I guess they can just keep rescanning the same ballots until they get enough votes.
Don't forget they'll just board up all the windows with cardboard so you don't see them cheating while counting all those votes that backed up in a truck at 3 am.

Looks like the Dems are going to have create more mail in ballots than last election or cut off the machines a little earlier than last election. Well I guess they can just keep rescanning the same ballots until they get enough votes.

As we speak, George Soros and Hillary are building a new super-sophisticated aircraft with state-of-the-art wireless hacking equipment that, reports say, can change the votes in any voting machine in America. I'm told that they're going to be hovering over your house in the next few days to conduct tests on why you regularly make comments that would be laughed at by 6-year-olds.

As we speak, George Soros and Hillary are building a new super-sophisticated aircraft with state-of-the-art wireless hacking equipment that, reports say, can change the votes in any voting machine in America. I'm told that they're going to be hovering over your house in the next few days to conduct tests on why you regularly make comments that would be laughed at by 6-year-olds.
images.jpg

America is full of surpassingly stupid people who offer up terrifyingly stupid reasons for their political choices.

Blaming the media? Also funny stupid. Anybody who thinks that media has "misrepresented" the gangster is beyond stupid--hello Earls!
Good to see you finally looked in the mirror & found out you're one of them.

Last edited:
LMAO. That is pretty good. You should write a book. Fiction of course. And I am not being sarcastic this time. Well maybe a little.

America is full of surpassingly stupid people who offer up terrifyingly stupid reasons for their political choices.

Blaming the media? Also funny stupid. Anybody who thinks that media has "misrepresented" the gangster is beyond stupid--hello Earls!

They are Dr. Phil adherents.

One con man endorsing another.

GOP pols like to complain about government spending and the deficit--but they're A-OK with wealthy tax cheats and want
to starve the IRS of money--which of course is both surpassingly stupid and hypocritical.

GOP pols like to complain about government spending and the deficit--but they're A-OK with wealthy tax cheats and want
to starve the IRS of money--which of course is both surpassingly stupid and hypocritical.

On Friday, the IRS unveiled new numbers on the amount of back taxes paid by millionaire households ever since a 2022 upgrade brought tougher IRS enforcement on businesses and superwealthy tax delinquents and dodgers.

IRS officials said they’ve pulled in a further $360 million from millionaire households with at least $250,000 in tax debts. That follows an October IRS announcement that $160 million in delinquent taxes had been raked back from wealthy households.
That’s $520 million altogether — and a strong initial return on investment for a multibillion-dollar funding influx, according to IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel.

So where did they get the other $85.5 billion?

The IRS has collected more than $500 million in back taxes from delinquent millionaires

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back