2024 Presidential Race

Donald Trump has just a six point lead over President Joe Biden in the state of Texas according to a new poll released ahead of Trump and Biden's rematch on the debate stage.

A Democrat has not won a statewide race in Texas in twenty years, but the polling shows a closer race than some might expect in a red state with just over four months to go before the election.

Texas is going blue, it's practically a communist state now so nobody should be surprised.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I don't see why Trump agreed to a CNN debate with moderators that hate him. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find a setup that at least looks like it was an attempt to be fair to both candidates.

Maybe his advisors think it will be so blatant and obvious Trump will get a bump out of it? Otherwise I have no idea.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Reactions: StarRaider
I don't see why Trump agreed to a CNN debate with moderators that hate him. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find a setup that at least looks like it was an attempt to be fair to both candidates.
There was zero chance of pulling Biden out into anything that remotely resembled a level playing field so Team Trump had to make whatever concessions it took to bring Joe out. Team Trump's hope is that even with such a clear bias Joe will falter bad enough to make it worthwhile. We'll have to see if it pays off.

Trump doesn't want to share the mantle with someone who might be a bigger populist than him. He wants a steady Eddie like Pence. Vanilla. My guess is Burgum.

I think that would be a mistake. Trump needs a female running mate, IDK who that would be but he's making a mistake picking a white male.

no pool reporters allowed to watch the debate live and rumors CNN enabling a delay - WTF?

Oh yeah. CNN is going to do everything possible to make Biden look like someone he isn't and Trump to look like someone he isn't. Saw this coming miles away.

Texas is going blue, it's practically a communist state now so nobody should be surprised.

Texas a communist state now? What have I missed? It's GOP pols are as extreme and crazy as those in Arkansas and Oklahoma.

If Texas ever does go blue, the GOP will never win another presidential election.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Texas a communist state now? What have I missed? It's GOP pols are as extreme and crazy as those in Arkansas and Oklahoma.

If Texas ever does go blue, the GOP will never win another presidential election.

This is the first post of yours that has been correct. Congratulations.

VN Store

Back