2024 Presidential Race

Trump doesn't want to share the mantle with someone who might be a bigger populist than him. He wants a steady Eddie like Pence. Vanilla. My guess is Burgum.

Burgum seems like a likeable guy but he is like watching paint dry. I'm not sure he is as fast on his feet, and he doesn't know the swamp.

Reactions: Sea Ray
I think that would be a mistake. Trump needs a female running mate, IDK who that would be but he's making a mistake picking a white male.

I don't like the idea of playing that game. You pick the best fit. Once you go down that road and if you win then you will be expected to do it every time. Rubio is the best I see but I don't think it's him.

Do you think democrats will be able to replace Harris with a white male eventhough Harris is as dumb as a box of rocks? Biden is stuck with her or another woman of color regardless of qualifications. Clearly he isn't replacing Harris at this point but the next democrat candidate will have a lot of that pressure.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
I don't like the idea of playing that game. You pick the best fit. Once you go down that road and if you win then you will be expected to do it every time. Rubio is the best I see but I don't think it's him.

Do you think democrats will be able to replace Harris with a white male eventhough Harris is as dumb as a box of rocks? Biden is stuck with her or another woman of color regardless of qualifications. Clearly he isn't replacing Harris at this point but the next democrat candidate will have a lot of that pressure.
I'm still pulling for Byron Donalds for VP choice but I know it ain't going to happen.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

I don’t like it either but that’s the reality of the day. (Disagree on Rubio)

Now, Trump might be able to get away with picking a white male if he were honest and said with their ages were probably going to get the VP for a couple years.

I think Biden tries to take it back to 2020. I don't think Trump can remain calm either. This is Biden's best chance with bad policy.

I do believe this is what the powers that be wanted. They have one problem though: Joe Biden is a narcissist. They will have a hard time convincing him to step aside.

Then they’ll push him aside the hard way. Hunter on the chopping block? More of Ashley’s diary thrown out and confirmed? His own criminal behavior confirmed by his own? If the powers that be truly want him out then they will remove him by whatever means necessary.

VN Store

Back