2024 Presidential Race

Then they’ll push him aside the hard way. Hunter on the chopping block? More of Ashley’s diary thrown out and confirmed? His own criminal behavior confirmed by his own? If the powers that be truly want him out then they will remove him by whatever means necessary.
Truth. A few good "leaks" that the msn falls in line with and he's gone. (or perhaps even just the threat thereof)

Truth. A few good "leaks" that the msn falls in line with and he's gone. (or perhaps even just the threat thereof)

Exactly. And if we know anything from recent history, it’s that MSM will fall in line. The leaks and talking points have already been thought out and will be deployed for use whenever deemed necessary.

At a a campaign rally in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday, his first public event following the debate, Biden told the audience, “I don’t debate as well as I used to,” but insisted any concerns over his age should be balanced against a second Trump presidency, which he described as an existential threat to democracy.

“I know I’m not a young man, to state the obvious. I know. I don’t walk as easily as I used to. I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to,” he told the crowd. “But I know what I do know. I know how to tell the truth.”

Democrats’ Affirmative Action politics haunt them, amid Biden’s decline​

The Democrats are in trouble, but the problem doesn’t begin and end with President Joe Biden’s poor and declining condition. Biden’s at the heart of this story, but the Democrats’ current predicament begins and ends with Kamala Harris.

Reactions: BreatheUT
If Biden won’t step away at the convention, they will invoke the 25th.
Apparently invoking the 25th has no impact on Biden as the 2024 Democratic Presidential nominee. It only removes him from current office. He has to voluntarily release his delegates for them to officially nominate someone else.

According to polling aggregator RealClearPolling, which tracks a number of betting markets, Biden now stands with just a 22.2 percent chance of re-election, compared to Trump's 54.8 percent.

Report: Biden Will Participate in Second Debate in September​

President Joe Biden, who reportedly will not drop out of the 2024 presidential race, will participate in the second debate in September, a Biden adviser told CNN Friday.

Report: Biden Will Participate in Second Debate in September​

President Joe Biden, who reportedly will not drop out of the 2024 presidential race, will participate in the second debate in September, a Biden adviser told CNN Friday.

Trump should decline

Exclusive — Marsha Blackburn: The Biden-Harris Ticket Is ‘Set’​

1719600938523.png

The Democrat ticket is “set” with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) said during an appearance on Breitbart News Daily, casting doubt on the prospect of Democrats replacing the 81-year-old as the nominee.

Reactions: Orangeburst
The powers that be will have to reverse the reverse if Jill doesn't go with the plan in a few days.

All Trump should be saying at this point in the debate is, "Who exactly is running this country because its not that guy".
Milley can go to China and tell them we dont want a war.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
At a a campaign rally in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday, his first public event following the debate, Biden told the audience, “I don’t debate as well as I used to,” but insisted any concerns over his age should be balanced against a second Trump presidency, which he described as an existential threat to democracy.

“I know I’m not a young man, to state the obvious. I know. I don’t walk as easily as I used to. I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to,” he told the crowd. “But I know what I do know. I know how to tell the truth.”

Lost in all this is Biden is a big liar among his other issues.

Apparently invoking the 25th has no impact on Biden as the 2024 Democratic Presidential nominee. It only removes him from current office. He has to voluntarily release his delegates for them to officially nominate someone else.
Sure he does...

VN Store

Back