2024 Presidential Race

Nobody wants Kamala Harris to be the president.
Certainly not moderates. They know it's unlikely she could beat Trump, if he's still the GOP nominee. Anyone else and she gets landslided. Not really a feasible option. With Trump's past, he should be nowhere near a candidate, but the Republicans are dumber than the Democrats about this election. The Dems may have set up the Republicans last night. Trump would melt with a coherent opponent

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” Hur wrote. “It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him—by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

- Robert Hur

He was pilloried for that.
It was gratuitous. It was outrageous.
It was a a political hatchet job.

Turns out he was telling the truth. Shocker.

the most sobering assessment I have seen in awhile.

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/joe-biden-catches-cold/

screw it

There is zero upside to Trump debating Biden again. There is only downside risk.

I fully expect Trump to accept another debate.
What he should say is that he is withdrawing from any future debates as he thinks it's disrespectful to Biden and whatever health issues he's clearly struggling with.

Last edited:
This is huge. In an eloquent piece, the New York Times Editorial Board has called for Biden to step aside.
I fully agree with everything in this piece. At the end of the day, the stakes for the country are too high. We need someone younger
and more dynamic to take on the malignant lowlife that is D. Trump--a man who is a threat to America's democracy and our national security
interests. It would be an utter disaster for this country to see that vile, corrupt, treasonous man staining the White House again.

Last edited:
This is huge. In an amazing eloquent piece, the New York Times Editorial Board has called for Biden to step aside.
I fully agree with everything in this piece. At the end of the day, the stakes for the country are too high. We need someone younger
and more dynamic to take on the malignant lowlife that is D. Trump--a man who is a threat to America's democracy and our national security
interests. It would be an utter disaster for this country to see that vile, corrupt, treasonous man staining the White House again.

LOL - the same NYT that attacked people for questioning Biden's mental abilities.

such a principled stand

This is huge. In an amazing eloquent piece, the New York Times Editorial Board has called for Biden to step aside.

according to polls, Americans think Biden is a bigger threat to democracy and our national security.

“Joe’s choices are not Jill’s and vice-versa, and she is certainly far down the list of people to blame for the mess we’re collectively in.”

look at this drivel. I have never seen such stupid in my life.

Get real, Earl: Biden is the soul of honesty compared to the pathological, sinister liar on the other side.

Is this post by a Jacked-up Joe democrat operative....."the soul of the nation?" It's like listening to robots.

Cholly, even if you tapped your shoes together and had a magic wand then it still wouldn't make your comments come true.

Last edited:

“Joe’s choices are not Jill’s and vice-versa, and she is certainly far down the list of people to blame for the mess we’re collectively in.”

look at this drivel. I have never seen such stupid in my life.
doc jill aka Lady Macbeth sez slojoe is all wound up & good to go so no worries

This is huge. In an eloquent piece, the New York Times Editorial Board has called for Biden to step aside.

I kind of take your posts as a funny troll or bot at this point. Earlier....

Debate thread

Joe's fine: the country is well run, we support our allies---not our enemy; he's not a convicted felon, he and the Dems have passed MUCH more significant legislation than the Republicans. And his mind is fine. The gangster's NIght of Lies will backfire on him.

VN Store

Back