2024 Presidential Race

The simpleton is finding Twitter post of those with blue waves to validate his stance.
LG told us everything would be fine the day after Biden was elected. And tried to drown out the Biden administrations disasters by starting 3 Trump threads per week since 2021.

Luth has defended Biden’s administration every step of the way because we must stop Trump no matter what.

Turbo actually believes Biden to be a great President and a great man

Yet, today they are all ready for him to go! These posters are here to troll. No doubt about it.

Look how far we have fallen. Say what you want about Obama and Romney, but at least it was civil.

They are on the same team.

2c059175d80159dd8cf0e00bbbfd750a.gif

icegif-1549.gif

This is huge. In an eloquent piece, the New York Times Editorial Board has called for Biden to step aside.
I fully agree with everything in this piece. At the end of the day, the stakes for the country are too high. We need someone younger
and more dynamic to take on the malignant lowlife that is D. Trump--a man who is a threat to America's democracy and our national security
interests. It would be an utter disaster for this country to see that vile, corrupt, treasonous man staining the White House again.

Your defense of Biden shows you have never had an original thought in your life

Cobbvol's free advice from my All-Knowing Think Tank, LLC 501(c)(3) Institiute:

--- Do not refer to biden going forward. Don't attack him or respond to him. He has already proven his inadequacy in the debate and let him continue to do so on his own as he does a very good job at that;

--- Instead, point to the pain and suffering over the last 4 years to the radical democrat party. So if biden is replaced, you are already framing them as the problem;

--- Use the statement from Hur to show that the unelected group behind the curtain has been running the country in the ground and tie that to further attack the radical democrat party;

--- Start framing that Kamala will be the opponent and the proper "next in line" in November, because if she is not that could be a huge problem for the radical democrat party;

--- Request more debates for the good of our country after both conventions;

--- Focus on the optimistic future with him back in the WH securing our borders, reducing crime, and reducing government regulations.

This is crazy.

The polls were the reason why all the stupid talking heads now think Ice Cream Joe isn't fit. The decision was actually made way before the debate as they all were on the same page when the full lights came up.

The issue is - who has been running the country for the last 3+ years? Of course, it was very obvious he wouldn't be running anything in 2020. At the end of the day, Trump should just say vote for me because I might be running the country anyway (nobody knows?).

If Biden was electable in 2020 because of physical or mental health, I see no reason for people not to vote for him today because he is just in another phase. If one didn't care then, why would they care now?

This country has been a scam for a long time.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
The interesting thing about those who are blindly loyal to Trump is they don't know or don't care that neither he nor they are the Christians they claim to be.
Even if Bitten had given a JFK, Teddy Roosevelt, or Daniel Webster performance, it would not matter. The Church of Trump-Jesus would have continued to worship their chosen one. Because by choice, they prefer to desecrate the one true God, and his Son, in favor of not just a man, but a persistent womanizer, liar, money-monger, and a lover of evil-doers.
Translated:

“If you are having a hard time deciding if you are for Biden or Trump…You ain’t Christian!!!”

The takes since the debate have been phenomenal! SMH

Clyburn says he’s for Harris ‘if Biden ain’t there’​

Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) said he would support Vice President Kamala Harris taking over the top spot on the ticket if President Biden “ain’t there.”

“I’m a Biden-Harris person, so I’m not getting away from that. I’m for Biden-Harris. I’m going to be for Biden if Harris ain’t there and I’m going to be for Harris if Biden ain’t there,” Clyburn told USA Today in an article published Friday.

Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) said he would support Vice President Kamala Harris taking over the top spot on the ticket if President Biden “ain’t there.”

“I’m a Biden-Harris person, so I’m not getting away from that. I’m for Biden-Harris. I’m going to be for Biden if Harris ain’t there and I’m going to be for Harris if Biden ain’t there,” Clyburn told USA Today in an article published Friday.

Sounds like a coup.

Okay, so he's all there or he ain't all there... which is it?

Not me. The thought of her as Prez, scares the bejeebers out of me. I believe she was selected as a running mate solely to draw the Black and female votes. Without real consideration of her readiness to be more than that. It would be like electing WTN Orangeblood as Prez.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Not me. The thought of her as Prez, scares the bejeebers out of me. I believe she was selected as a running mate solely to draw the Black and female votes. Without real consideration of her readiness to be more than that. It would be like electing WTN Orangeblood as Prez.
😂 LMAO .... you're so funny the last couple of days.

VN Store

Back