2024 Presidential Race

Clyburn says he’s for Harris ‘if Biden ain’t there’​

Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) said he would support Vice President Kamala Harris taking over the top spot on the ticket if President Biden “ain’t there.”

“I’m a Biden-Harris person, so I’m not getting away from that. I’m for Biden-Harris. I’m going to be for Biden if Harris ain’t there and I’m going to be for Harris if Biden ain’t there,” Clyburn told USA Today in an article published Friday.

This old Democrat fart needs to retire along side of his white racist buddy Biden.

Clyburn says he’s for Harris ‘if Biden ain’t there’​

Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) said he would support Vice President Kamala Harris taking over the top spot on the ticket if President Biden “ain’t there.”

“I’m a Biden-Harris person, so I’m not getting away from that. I’m for Biden-Harris. I’m going to be for Biden if Harris ain’t there and I’m going to be for Harris if Biden ain’t there,” Clyburn told USA Today in an article published Friday.

For such a passage of time as this

Trumps more likely to lose to whoever Biden is replaced by

"However, it may already be too late to remove Joe Biden from the ballot. The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project is gearing up for a counter-fight should Democrats attempt to pull Biden off the top of the ticket, the Daily Mail reported.

“We are monitoring the calls from across the country for President Biden to step aside, either now or before the election, and have concluded that the process for substitution and withdrawal is very complicated. We will remain vigilant that appropriate election integrity procedures are followed,” said Mike Howell, Executive Director of The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project.

The Heritage Oversight Project has identified three swing states – Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin – where they believe removing Biden from the Democratic ticket would prevent anyone else from replacing him.

Wisconsin does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death, while in Nevada, no changes can be made to the ballotafter 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year unless ‘a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.’ In Georgia, if Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name would remain on the ballot but no votes would be counted."

Reactions: Boca Vol

Top Hollywood Donors threaten to Stop giving to Dems if Biden not Replaced as candidate: report​

High-profile Hollywood donors said they’ll not be giving any more money to the Democratic Party if President Biden doesn’t end his re-election bid, Variety reported

Yup.

> he was fine in 2020
> he was fine in 2021
> he was fine in 2022
> he was fine in 2023
> he was fine in 2024 until poll data show he fell off a massive cliff
> doctors said he was fine
> media said he was fine... sharp

The question should be who is running the country and if they feel like this... shouldn't they be running the 25th on him? Who is running the show?

This all sounds like a coup to me. America supposedly voted for it, let America have it.

Reactions: jmacvols1
That Obama statement of supporting Joe seems like just a deniability cover now. Publicly support him while stabbing him in back. I mean it was reported that there would be a meeting to discuss it, yet this tweet came out before the meeting. Snake.

Notably, however, O’Malley Dillon nodded to the possibility that there might be some tough polling ahead — but said the blame will rest with the media: “If we do see changes in polling in the coming weeks, it will not be the first time that overblown media narratives have driven temporary dips in the polls.”

Now it is the media’s fault.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Moreover, according to a senior Democratic official, the party leadership would have much more control over choosing a replacement if Biden were to drop out after receiving the nomination than if he did so beforehand. Once a candidate is officially nominated, there is a process for the Democratic National Committee members to choose a successor. Biden is the dominant force at the DNC, and his preference for a successor would surely carry sway.

get this ****..hey lets just **** can the entire democratic election process and select our King.

Past time people should pay attention.

Seniors are going to shoulder the load.

Past time people should pay attention.

Seniors are going to shoulder the load.
As they should since they mostly caused it. But don't worry since their grandkids will still be on the hook for a chunk. The gift that keeps on giving

As they should since they mostly caused it. But don't worry since their grandkids will still be on the hook for a chunk. The gift that keeps on giving
Work hard your whole life, do without, faithfully pay your taxes, student loans, and contribute to a 401k or earn a pension. I am closing in on being a senior.
I definitely deserve to be penalized.

Work hard your whole life, do without, faithfully pay your taxes, student loans, and contribute to a 401k or earn a pension. I am closing in on being a senior.
I definitely deserve to be penalized.
Spent decades supporting people and policies that are bankrupting the country without repercussions? Definitely passing the "do without" on to future generations

Remember when they tried telling us this was all just a stuttering problem that he’s struggled with his whole life?

Despite the fact that the problem was new and he had no such issues speaking when be ran against Obama.

And still, many on the left believed that and the media repeated that

Reactions: 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back