2024 Presidential Race

I suspect that if Biden stays in the race, he will perform a lot stronger in the election that the gangster realizes....Whoever the Democrat nominee is,
I suspect strongly that the Democratic turnout in the election will be HUGE.

You get put back in chains!
And you get put back in chains!

Everybody gets put back in chains!

The Earls have Earlish excuses for everything the gangster does. It's gotten rather comical by now.....There is either sufficient evidence to convict or not. Juries and judges convicted him. Sorry about that.....
He has one criminal “conviction”. It’s not formal yet as the judge hasn’t ruled on the jury verdict. That’s likely to be overturned on appeal, which means you would no longer be able to call him a criminal. I’m sure you’ll stop since the system is so infallible.

Last edited:

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff tests positive for COVID: White House​

Emhoff was seen standing near President Biden during White House Fourth of July celebrations​

Who in the hell is testing themselves for CV19 in 2024???

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Looks like they want Newsom as the orders seem to be going out that Kamala is going to have some tough questions as to why she didn't say something. That makes more sense because Kamala was tracking at or below the Ice Cream Man pre-debate.

Very predictable, imo, they have a plan... I can't say right now its a good plan.

Jill, Hunter and Kamala all have to agree to move out of the way.

Where the heck is Melania? Totally MIA

Are you attempting to manufacture some sleaze any way you can get it?

Perhaps she has never been about personal attention and she knows know people like you are bulging their eyes looking for something.

They've been through this before and the sons seem to be the only ones assisting publicly. This appears to be a family decision.

Looks like they want Newsom as the orders seem to be going out that Kamala is going to have some tough questions as to why she didn't say something. That makes more sense because Kamala was tracking at or below the Ice Cream Man pre-debate.

Very predictable, imo, they have a plan... I can't say right now its a good plan.

Jill, Hunter and Kamala all have to agree to move out of the way.
Trot the clean cut white “wolf in sheep's clothing” out to be the face of the party.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Hollywood has the orders to move ahead this week…Meathead yesterday and today King.

Be careful about the trickery in posts like this too. He is making an argument Biden is too old but ignoring the policy. If they were to replace Biden then were back making policy arguments. Republicans need to stick with the policy argument and let the left focus more on Biden age or cognitive issues which some like King still can't bring himself to say. So don't give that clown any credit.

Are you attempting to manufacture some sleaze any way you can get it?

Perhaps she has never been about personal attention and she knows know people like you are bulging their eyes looking for something.

They've been through this before and the sons seem to be the only ones assisting publicly. This appears to be a family decision.

I think it's obvious I'm not "manufacturing" anything. Melania has had it with the lying and the fraud. She's just waiting for her check and she's out the door.

I think it's obvious I'm not "manufacturing" anything. Melania has had it with the lying and the fraud. She's just waiting for her check and she's out the door.
Your ability to discern the heart of people you've never met has fascinated me since I joined the board. It truly is a gift of remarkable proportion. Can you use the gift to enrich yourself or is it only available to you to explain others...you know, kind of like a psychic's limited gifts?

Your ability to discern the heart of people you've never met has fascinated me since I joined the board. It truly is a gift of remarkable proportion. Can you use the gift to enrich yourself or is it only available to you to explain others...you know, kind of like a psychic's limited gifts?
I agree.

His ability to discern the “obvious” such as what people are thinking, while not being able to see how often he is wrong, AND that his hatred for Trump has led him to post some of the worst takes in VNPF history, is quite remarkable.

VN Store

Back