2024 Presidential Race

Sure wish the Border Patrol bill passed, can't kill a bill then complain. Would not have fixed it totally but would have started active deterrence for better bills to come. More efficient than a wall that was never completed and can easily be bypassed. Mexico did not pay for it nor did they fix immigration issues. Much talk about nothing with no action = Politics. Trump had 4 years to fix the situation and did not. Yet some of you believe he did, he didn't. Now he is advocating deportation as a solution, sounds like an excuse for his failure to fix. Great Sound bites which amount to nothing.

This is the most bewildering point.

Trump kills a bi-partisan bill for border security and then runs on the platform of him being the only person who can do something about it.

And his supporters buy it. Pretty astonishing.

If nothing else, the guy can put on a master class in selling snow to Eskimo.

He'd rather America continue to have an unmitigated immigrant problem than give the current admin a win. Without the immigrant issue, he's got no platform and nothing to run on.

Trump kills a bi-partisan bill for border security and then runs on the platform of him being the only person who can do something about it.

He'd rather America continue to have an unmitigated immigrant problem than give the current admin a win. Without the immigrant issue, he's got no platform and nothing to run on.

No bill is necessary, unless its additional funds to build facilities and courts for processing.

Another day of the week ending in the letter “y” so yet another Walz scandal National Guard Nuclear Manual Disappeared During Walz's Tenure
Another BS story.
National Guard Units at that level do not have Nuclear Manuals per se. Training manuals for the procedures and employment of which the information is out there for Public knowledge.
Honestly, if a NG unit is going to deploy a Nuke then we are already in a Nuclear Holocaust on a battlefield.
If you had any knowledge of Nuclear opns or procedures and how it works you would laugh at this article.
How gullible can people be? I am 100% sure that Waltz did not walk out of an Armory with any information that was classified regarding Nuclear opns and if he did it exists on the internet.

Reactions: LouderVol
Another BS story.
National Guard Units at that level do not have Nuclear Manuals per se. Training manuals for the procedures and employment of which the information is out there for Public knowledge.
Honestly, if a NG unit is going to deploy a Nuke then we are already in a Nuclear Holocaust on a battlefield.
If you had any knowledge of Nuclear opns or procedures and how it works you would laugh at this article.
How gullible can people be? I am 100% sure that Waltz did not walk out of an Armory with any information that was classified regarding Nuclear opns and if he did it exists on the internet.

Pretty ****ing gullible, they got people wearing masks, shutting down society and believing Russians are everywhere.

Reactions: just bob
Pretty ****ing gullible, they got people wearing masks, shutting down society and believing Russians are everywhere.
Again spin. speak of what you know not what you think you know. if it fails then spin it and blame the Russians. The Russians are coming and Putin has Trump by the balls. How is that for spin to an article about Waltz's taking classified documents.

Another BS story.
I'm not buying the nuclear thing either. However, all of those trips to China are extremely concerning.

Again spin.

Spin what? ****, Luther is probably wearing two masks with his 10th round of boosters.
🤣

Hunter's laptop was a lie as well. Anyone that has been believing this stuff has some serious issues. 🤣

images

Many of those were advised from a podium adorned with the presidential seal

I agree there, there is many things I would say I didn't agree with the Orange man on. However, what would have happened if he hadn't done anything? It would have all been used against him at that time.

I agree though.

I'm not buying the nuclear thing either. However, all of those trips to China are extremely concerning.
The trips to China are concerning and should have been vetted. I am sure they were timelined in detail of every contact made, but can't say for sure. So it is a question for the public but our government should already know. He would not be the VP if there were any reasons to question the purpose of his trips. I am sure they thoroughly vetted him because if they did not then it becomes a disaster for the Dems and a loss.
Smoke and fire politics or let's pretend it is smoke to start a fire politics.

Led by "Trusted Scientists" who admittedly lied to Trump and us. Of course the intelligent among us knew that ish was r*t*r*e*.

I thought he was trying to play in the middle, he probably knew it would be used against him especially if large amounts of people died. Just my take. I would say most of the people that voted for Trump didn't believe all that nonsense. Nobody here (where I live) did.

Reactions: just bob
I thought he was trying to play in the middle, he probably knew it would be used against him especially if large amounts of people died. Just my take. I would say most of the people that voted for Trump didn't believe all that nonsense. Nobody here (where I live) did.
Oh I wish I was around for that. lmao

Led by "Trusted Scientists" who admittedly lied to Trump and us. Of course the intelligent among us knew that ish was r*t*r*e*.
If he did disagree with what was being said then Trump was too weak or stupid to correct him or even take charge of the narrative. But he only surrounds himself with the best right?

Tens of thousands of Mexican citizens will cross legal checkpoints today. An enforcement mechanism must be in place to make sure they dont overstay by obtaining under the table employment.

I can put up a giant fence to prevent people from breaking in my back door but that does no good if someone can walk through the unlocked front door with a reduced risk of being caught once inside...
This is true.

But right now they are breaking in through the back yard -and- they are waltzing in through the front door (and overstaying).

The front door is harder to fix than the back yard.

I fail to understand the reasoning from some who say we cannot fix the back yard if we do not also simultaneously fix the front door.

Fixing both would be great. Stopping either would be an improvement though.

Those savings are passed along to us.

It's easy to say "no immigrants" until tomatoes are $20/lb because the farmer has to pay $15/hr. Or your roof replacement is 100% more expensive.

Careful what you wish for.
You misspelled "Illegal immigrants." Big difference.

California Minimum wage is already $16. That model has shown that businesses/restaurants will either just close, cut hours of operation, cut hours of workers, or go fully robotic.

He is correct but not for the reasons I suspect you posted this. There are no sides. Will Trump fix this country, no? Why, that seems impossible. Way too many lunatics and NPCs, this country is toast.
Trump is one of those.

its always funny that you guys think someone who readily admits to taking part in the machine is somehow going to be the one to break it.

Why do you call it bi-partisan when Democrats voted against the bill

Reactions: InVOLuntary
If he did disagree with what was being said then Trump was too weak or stupid to correct him or even take charge of the narrative. But he only surrounds himself with the best right?
IMO, Trump wanted Herd Immunity vs Vaccinations. Either way he wins. Wasted govt money spent on rich boys fake operations, Herd Immunity = reduction of the lower income levels and minority groups. Either way chaos and confusion of which he looks like a hero. His doom was almost dying from Covid.

VN Store

Back