2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

She could be an outstanding point guard with a coach that could get her mind right about how to play the position.

yeah word was she was not a team player and didnt get a long with any of her teammates. Watch we say WE HAVE TO HAVE HER though lol

yeah word was she was not a team player and didnt get a long with any of her teammates. Watch we say WE HAVE TO HAVE HER though lol
They said the same thing about Rickea, but let me go ahead and say it so you’ll calm down a little bit…..”we have to have her”….hope that helps.

Last edited:
6’6 250 freshman on the year in her conference is desperation?

AVERAGED a double double
That young lady could not defend a SEC post player if her life depended on it an yet we think shes the answer lol. Look at those stats against the top talents and then again her level of play aka conference . Its baffling to see how our program has come to this willing to take anyone that looks our way atp regardless if they have the standard elite talent to play here smh. I said this 5 years ago and ill say it again Tennessee is becoming a mid major that cannot recruit 5 star talent. Hopefully the transfer portal works out but we wont survive as a program there smh some folks need to wake up fr.

Reactions: Deebowbear
That young lady could not defend a SEC post player if her life depended on it a yet we think shes the answer lol. Look at those stats against the top talents and then again her level of play aka conference . Its baffling to see how our program has come to this willing to take anyone that looks our way atp regardless if they have the standard elite talent to play here smh. I said this 5 years ago and ill say it again Tennessee is becoming a mid major that cannot recruit 5 star talent. Hopefully the transfer portal works out but we wont survive as a program there smh some folks need to wake up fr.
She did good in those games… shot 100% in 2 of them and over 5 rebs in all … I get u aren’t a scout but dam 🦫

AS A FRESHMAN

why don’t u go look up ADR and Oldacres freshman stats and come back

She’s a really nice player. This would surprise me and Nebraska isn’t done playing so I presume this is a total rumor. She’s a literal hometown girl from Lincoln so I’d be shocked to see her leave.

Maybe trying to get more visibility for NIL and a WNBA future? She has a really nice shot and is career over 30% from 3 plus double digit rebounds.

Would be a really nice, versatile forward in the SEC but probably can’t hold down the 5 in this conference.

When does this school semester end. ?
Does University administration make easy to transfer in middle of a class
Or easier to which aftEr finished classes in the University they are at.
And go to the new University Summer/fall

They will finish semesters at their current school. Only credits from completed/passed courses will transfer. They will start the summer session or fall session at their new school.

I see Koi Love is on the move again. Started at Vandy in 19-20, then to Arizona, then to USC. Did not play this past season.

Listed as a junior and would have 2 years remaining I think? But hard to tell with all her stopping/starting and COVID year.

At this point I’m calling her Koi Love(s to transfer).

When does this school semester end. ?
Does University administration make easy to transfer in middle of a class
Or easier to which aftEr finished classes in the University they are at.
And go to the new University Summer/fall
All transfers will be in other school in plenty of time for the next season. I guess they would finish out the semester they were in sure it ends in couple of months. Probably be in new school summer semester.

I see Koi Love is on the move again. Started at Vandy in 19-20, then to Arizona, then to USC. Did not play this past season.

Listed as a junior and would have 2 years remaining I think? But hard to tell with all her stopping/starting and COVID year.

At this point I’m calling her Koi Love(s to transfer).
She had it so good at Vandy too… another victim of Adia Barnes

Reactions: VolBall09
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back