2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm i dont think so lol .....Its sad how many here have settled for mediocracy because of their favorite former lady vol is not an elite coach never has been never will be and Tennessee will never see a championship again with her a the HC/ Do you not see what next year looks like ? And if so are you saying your content with what kelly is doing ? LMAO this program is becoming laughable some fans included
You could potentially have some credibility if you spelled the coach’s name correctly. But as it is, you continue to be a joke.
As I pointed out a few weeks ago only six other programs have a better or equal post season record the last three years than the Lady Vols. We also beat the national champs last year and aside from a miracle shot had the no. 1 team this year beat. That does not look like mediocre to me. I fully expect Kellie to continue rebuilding our program. You should go back to the football forum.

Last edited:
Yes. Seems like a player getting too much input from everyone but her actual coach. Seems like a kid who has had 1,000 coaches and mommy and daddy probably had problems with all of them.

She’s just not very tough either. She’s always out with some minor problem. Not a player I’d want in my program, even as talented as she can be.

Nobody is going to let her jack up 3s at 27% the rate she likes to sling them up there. Didn’t her mom play at MIZZOU? I could see her spending a season there just to be the go to player and they are big on the 3 and versatile forwards. Would replace Frank well.
Saylors mom was her High School coach

It’s a feeding frenzy about to happen…Chen, Scott and Petty will be coveted by most. Whitehorn has skills also. Berry with 4 to play will be hot commodity, highly ranked player. Scherr is solid as well.

Chen going to UCONN almost definitely.

I’m still a hard no on Petty. Nice number but really don’t like the way she plays.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Petty is one of the most natural rebounders I’ve ever seen… just straight instincts and athleticism

Interesting. Not the way I see it, Anriel Howard was the best in recent memory.

Petty isn’t a bad player and had some monster games but they were mostly against bad teams. In the games against better competition she was pretty average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back