2024 Transfer Portal

Laviolette has a real chance at hitting 30+ at LNS. He would fit like a glove, especially with the talent leaving. He can also play 1B btw, so he is versatile imo.
Ok I am starting to get hopeful and excited. I really do want to limit the number of transfers we accept. He is certainly a take. I am curious what he would do at LNS and with Elander as a hitting coach.

Laviolette is seriously considering us. It’s by no means done, but there’s a lot of feel good going around right now. A&M players had a decent set of clues that Schnozwaggle was going to Texas before the series. Apparently he gave a speech to them saying “this will be the last time we’re all together” and many heard that as him going. After the press conference, most knew. Players have split on those who are open to following him, and those who aren’t. TV has a long recruiting relationship with Laviolette, and they talked after the CWS for a long time on the field. Apparently he called us and expressed interest and we’ve seen him once already. Baseball recruiting is so different than other sports. I don’t have a clear read, but there seems to be momentum. He’s obviously a perfect fit in attitude and talent. He’d be made better here while having a lot of fun, and he knows it.

Laviolette is seriously considering us. It’s by no means done, but there’s a lot of feel good going around right now. A&M players had a decent set of clues that Schnozwaggle was going to Texas before the series. Apparently he gave a speech to them saying “this will be the last time we’re all together” and many heard that as him going. After the press conference, most knew. Players have split on those who are open to following him, and those who aren’t. TV has a long recruiting relationship with Laviolette, and they talked after the CWS for a long time on the field. Apparently he called us and expressed interest and we’ve seen him once already. Baseball recruiting is so different than other sports. I don’t have a clear read, but there seems to be momentum. He’s obviously a perfect fit in attitude and talent. He’d be made better here while having a lot of fun, and he knows it.
If we pull this one off I will absolutely crap my pants .

wooo baby

LNS and the Ice cream field are like 10 feet different in dimensions.
It's a tired old silly thing.
Just like "Tennessee can't hit home runs in Omaha". 🤣🤣🤣
Hell, even Cal Stark the 9 hole hitter smashed one out of there.
I thought our RF fence is like 310 and Omaha is 335? Everybody refers to our “short porch”.

LNS and the Ice cream field are like 10 feet different in dimensions.
It's a tired old silly thing.
Just like "Tennessee can't hit home runs in Omaha". 🤣🤣🤣
Hell, even Cal Stark the 9 hole hitter smashed one out of there.
Omaha is kinda of a weird place to hit because of the swirling winds. The two games we watched I saw multiple balls that I thought were gonna get out but didn’t. I also saw balls I didn’t think were going to make it go out easily. That place is all about the wind and which way it is blowing. I loved the last two innings Monday night. We had a lead and the wind was blowing in. I liked our chances even though we gave up four in two innings

Reactions: Brillovol and Zues1

Right now "everyone" is saying LSU, with A&M and Tennessee remaining his possible options. Which, if accurate, means he would wait to see who A&M hires and has a chance to meet with him before deciding.

Kinda like Democratic voters who don't want Trump, but are waiting to see if their home team will be providing a viable option.

Reactions: HeadVol77

VN Store

Back